Help me pick a new haircut update: now with new hair!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Soybomb
Originally posted by: Kk4JC
Originally posted by: Grminalac
Go for the just got out of bed messed up look with lots of gel. Similar to that guys blue hair, but a bit longer and more messy. kinda euro.
Kind of like Jamie Oliver.

Kk
lol that'd be really pukka! Do you just like put some gell in your hand and smack it on your head and just make a big mess? :D It'll be weird after spending all these years parting it
<-- is wondering about how you do that, too.

Only problem is my mom would probably be pissed; she wouldn't consider it to be very "neat." Oh well, she can have her opinions, but it gets boring having the same hair style for a long time.

"...swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the same old ground..."

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Riprorin
Have you considered facial hair? A goatee or a well-trimed Van *** would be becoming.

Are you smoking crack?

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I don't comb my hair and it looks fine, I'm not sure how yours would do though. It isn't long by any means, but I just let it do its thing and it has that messed up but nice artsy look to it.

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Its a shame the blue would make me look like a carnival act 'cause I like the idea ;)

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
I've had the same haircut for as long as I remember. I think its about time to get a new one so help me pick a good one out. I snapped a couple crappy pictures where I look really bad, but they'll work :D

Picture number one where I'm sporting my current haircut.
Picture number two, a bad photoshop job of blue hair. stolen straight from Wil Wheaton's head :D

Suggest a new haircut or tell me if I should just keep what I have. Photoshop hair is welcome :D

Here,

I went ahead and did a photoshop job of you with blue hair.

Hope you like it. :D

you with blue hair

lilFajita

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2002
Originally posted by: SherEPunjab
I've had the same haircut for as long as I remember. I think its about time to get a new one so help me pick a good one out. I snapped a couple crappy pictures where I look really bad, but they'll work :D

Picture number one where I'm sporting my current haircut.
Picture number two, a bad photoshop job of blue hair. stolen straight from Wil Wheaton's head :D

Suggest a new haircut or tell me if I should just keep what I have. Photoshop hair is welcome :D

Here,

I went ahead and did a photoshop job of you with blue hair.

Hope you like it. :D
you with blue hair
HAHAHA! that's exactly what I was thinking. It makes you look like that Jack kid. :)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Just pick up a set of hair clippers and throw on the #3 guard. Run it over your melon and be done with it.

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
I got the new hair! Its another bad picture but hey...
Your new haircut looks good on you.

<-- has been experimenting with the messed-up hair "style" even though he knows his mom doesn't like it too much.

Maybe I'll post pics later if I'm not lazy and if I can find this thread again. :)