• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Help me find a part for my 86 Accord

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
are there any places on the internet that i can get genuine Ignition Wire Set 86 accord lxi 4 door FI?

Thank you.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
"Genuine"? As opposed to the fake ignition wires? Any mechanic should be able to get an NGK wire set for your car. NGK was the OEM. Otherwise just go to NAPA and get a set of NAPA Gold plug wires for your car, the NAPA Gold wires are made by Belden and are identical in quality to the NGK wires.

ZV

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
"Genuine"? As opposed to the fake ignition wires? Any mechanic should be able to get an NGK wire set for your car. NGK was the OEM. Otherwise just go to NAPA and get a set of NAPA Gold plug wires for your car, the NAPA Gold wires are made by Belden and are identical in quality to the NGK wires.

ZV
Genuice as in Honda Make.

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: toant103
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt

ZV
Genuine as in Honda Make.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000

ASK THE COMMUNITY