Help me find a Nickname for Paul Ryan

Oct 30, 2004
Sarah Palin was widely known in Alaska as "The Dingbat".

Michelle Bachman is often referred to as "The Moron".

What will be Ryan's nickname?

Oct 30, 2004
So you only want to attack republicans but not democrats

Find me some Democrats who support (1.) religious dictatorship and (2.) the enslavement of the lower classes and the enrichment of the top 1% OR (3.) outright advocacy of Stalinism or Maoism and then we can make funny names for them, too.

Oct 30, 2004
The first thing that came to my mind, was, "The Retard", but it would be good to have something a little more clever and I don't think that name really fits him. He's not a retard, just an ideological free market dogmatist. I don't want to call him a "Randite" or a "Randroid" because he isn't an atheist.

Last edited:

mchammer187

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2000
gaberyan.jpg

Gabe

This explains it if you don't watch the office
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1P-kh9d-o

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2004
The name needs to be a regular noun (and not a proper noun) so that you can properly place, "The", in front of it. One candidate might be, "The Richman", because of his advocacy of enacting government policies that encourage the concentration of wealth amongst a small percentage of the populace. "The Scrouge" might be another candidate.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Wow, if that is some of the best you can come up with, you need to quit before you further embarrass yourself.

Oct 30, 2004
Do you have a better idea? How is making fun of this guy who's policies would destroy the American economy and society an embarrassment to one's self?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I like "Fork Tongued Squaw who Crawl Behind Rich White Man". Kind'a like a nickname he'd get if he were captured and adopted by an Indian tribe of long ago. :)

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Do you have a better idea? How is making fun of this guy who's policies would destroy the American economy and society an embarrassment to one's self?

The insults you are coming up with and trying to say are nicknames are pretty lame and show a decided lack of wit.

Oct 30, 2004
The insults you are coming up with and trying to say are nicknames are pretty lame and show a decided lack of wit.

Your comments reflect back on you because they seem to suggest that you support Paul Ryan. If you can think of some better nicknames, then show us just how witty you are.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I prefer to watch you flounder pathetically. I already told you what people will actually call him.

Oct 30, 2004
I prefer to watch you flounder pathetically. I already told you what people will actually call him.

You're the one who's foundering pathetically, but you're too thickheaded to realize it. If you really wanted to show me up, you'd explain why Ryan's economic and social policies would be good for America.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Before I get serious about conjuring up a nikkie for Ryan, I'd like to see his tax returns for the last ten years, his birth certy, his school transcripts, his religious affliliations and his 201 file if he served in the military. Then I'd like for him to take a polygraqph test on national TV questioning his connections with Jack Abramhoff and Tom DeLay, the K Street Project and any other PAC or lobbyist associations he was known to engage in/with.

This is going to be fun.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Paulbot because he stiff like a robot.

What about Gabe from The Office because Ryan looks like and acts like him. Awkward, whimpy, stiff.