HELP! I need prog 2 send keystrokes in Beijing2008OlympicsPC

johndoe41571

Sep 22, 2008
I need to find a program that will allow me to successfully send repetitive and rapidly several PC keyboard keystrokes to the Beijing 2008 Olympics PC Game by SEGA.

I am so STUCK right now. NOTHING I try will let me CHEAT on the Olympic Beijing 2008 SEGA PC game! It is almost like this game is so smart and prevents attempts at cheating and somehow KNOWS it is not a real fingers doing the typing???

I need to be able to quickly type "J" and "K" to run fast in track!
jkjkjikjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj as fast as possible, you get the idea.

I have tried, jitbit macro recorder, autokeyboard, autohotkey, RoboTask, etc NOTHING WORKS! These send the keystrokes to notepad/word just fine but NOT inside the game!!!! I can hear the "ping"/"ding" noise when I hit the hotkey (I have mapped to F1/F2) but the in game guy doesn't run faster and it doesn't work. I have confirmed the keystrokes never get registered in side the game.

Someone recommended cheat XD... Question: What is cheat XD and where do I download it?

===

BTW

The trainer only gets the cheat the score, numerical value, I want to see myself fly past everyone else "miles ahead" like ussain bolt.....

Oh, and I play ONLINE as well... Some people run the 200m in 0.0 seconds so I KNOW they have using some kind of cheat but I search everywhere I cannot find what they used! And there are people who get like 4.3 seconds for the 200m, which is should not be possible, these people are somehow sending strokes to the keyboard ...

Locked for cheat/hack request and for cross-posting.

PC Gaming Moderator
KeithTalent

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Go home, and learn to play "Flight of the Bumblebee" on the piano. Cheats are for jackoffs who are too lame to play to win for real.