Help for a prank

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
I need a little help from a few AIM users. My roommate is a complete and total @$$hole. I live in a quad "suite" at the Ohio State University (the reason I put suite in quotes is the fact that the total living space for 4 guys is less than 20 x 14, its called a suite since there is a partition between making two rooms). Anyway, one of my past roommates moved out last quarter because of this punk. I could list quite a few of stories of the BS we have put up with, but I dont feel like typing for that long. The thing I need help in is having a little fun with him via AIM. The people that participate in this will probably been warned by him, but its not like he can warn you more than 20% if you only send one message. The messages will be concerning a little incident that happened when he went sailing. He decided he needed to take a piss, and the guy he was sailing with told him to just pee over the side of the boat. My roommate made his way to the BOW of the boat, sat down (what kind of guy SITS down to piss?), and commenced pissing in the wind. There is a reason why people tell you not to piss/spit into the wind. As he was sitting instead of standing, he wouldn't adjust his aim much, and got rather soaked. Anyway, PM me if you want his screenname and a few suggeestions of what to say.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
update: The little SOB decided to cut two of the wires that make up my Ethernet cable... but he did it inside the wall jack, which means he destroyed University property. Hehehe... he might be having some problems logging in soon. But get him when you can.

<edit> I'm getting a really nice response. Thanks people. JoinT, I guess I'd settle for a free Baybus... heck, I'd even pay for shipping.</edit>

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
I would turn him into the University, I am sure he would get booted if they found out what happened to their Cat5...

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Oh, he is getting turned in today about 3-4ish when my RA will be around and about. But in the mean time, I want to mess with his head...
edit for spelling.