Help Find a Website

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
In I am a pig thread, I recalled this thread from a long time ago that was about some dude who had a roomate he didn't know well. The guy turned out to be sort of crazy, pretty paranoid, to the point where he barred his door completely shit, and instead would exit through the window. The roomate didnt know when he was there, when he wasnt, but eventually broke into the other guy's apartment and found that it was the grossest room ever.

I'm not a good story teller, I'm just recalling what I remember... does anyone remember that thread? I couldn't find it in archive search... I'd like to read it again and recall what a nightmare roomate is.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: I Saw OJ
The poop lasagna story? I cant seem to find it either.

I dont recall any poop lasagna... but I could just be forgetting it. I do remember the actual website this was at, the story was pages and pages long, but it was a decent read so I didnt mind.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: CraKaJaX
this?

That looks like its the right story, but the real story was much much longer... lemme scan through here, maybe the dude posted a link or something.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
I have the link bookmarked (don't ask!) t my house, so I'll check when i get home and link it.

I Saw OJ

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Modeps
Originally posted by: I Saw OJ
The poop lasagna story? I cant seem to find it either.

I dont recall any poop lasagna... but I could just be forgetting it. I do remember the actual website this was at, the story was pages and pages long, but it was a decent read so I didnt mind.

Just wait till he finds the bath tub...

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Oh my fuck. I had read that story a long time ago and forgot about it until this thread. I can't belive that's real. Still quite a story though, jesus. :laugh: