help ! DFI mobo question

Maximoff

Jul 31, 2004
I'm getting a new mobo and I've decided on the DFI board. But when I go to zipzoomfly they have three of them that seem identical. I've looked at the DFI website and read reviews of the board but I cant find anywhere where it says how these boards are different? The only difference I can see is the price. Maybe I'm missing something obvious but if anyone could help me out and point out what I'm not seeing and tell me what the differences are I'd appreciate it ! I'm going to drop an opty 165 in it btw. Thanks !

DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR nForce4 SLI Athlon 64(FX)/Sempron Skt939 DDR ATX Motherboard w/Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, RAID/Serial ATA Retail

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR nForce4 SLI Athlon 64(FX)/Sempron Skt939 DDR ATX Motherboard w/Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, RAID/Serial ATA Retail

DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert nForce4 SLI Athlon 64(FX)/64 X2 Dual-Core Skt939 DDR ATX Motherboard w/Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, RAID/Serial ATA Retail

CP5670

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
The first two are identical as far as the boards themselves go. The second one comes with some extra accessories (case carrying straps, front panel, etc.) and the first one doesn't include those. The third one is a newer model that has a somewhat different layout.