Hello, how are each and every one of you doing?

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Hi. I'm a forum owner and operator. It's a small private one, so you can't see it.
It runs on my 128kbit upstream DSL anyway, so that wouldn't work out. Let's see, 128kbit minus ten bajillion page serves at an average of 10KB each... that leaves.... not enough for me. Nya.

I'm here posting this to you people because that private forum is teeny tiny, and thereby a little slow-moving. The potential for lightspeed timewasting on these forums is intoxicating.

I got up at the crack of midnight today and it had been raining like a fool for at least an hour, and it continued until sunup. It's still raining now and then. Holy crap it's wet. Damn fine rain, though. I like rain.
It took me 3 hours to powerup my computer this morning due to motherboard troubles I won't go into because this is a nerd forum, and I don't want to inadvertantly make friends.
A little WIP3'OUT" never hurt anybody, eh? I bested my top time for Arridos IV in the Rapier class by 6 seconds, and lopped 3 seconds off my best lap time. Unbelievable considering that's the track and class I play most, by far.
Still can't beat the end of Metroid Prime at 29%. Prime is a total bastard if you've got no energy tanks or missiles. Omega Pirate is a pushover. Punk.

There is an anime series called Azumanga Daioh. You will get your greasy hands on it by any means neccessary, and watch that fkr. Genuinely cute, funny as hell, and wholesome. It'll leave you feeling good, I promise.

*sips tea* So how is your day going, hun(s)?

Wonder if this thread will hold water. I hope so, I used grammar and stuff.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I'm ok but a lot of crap to do today for moving and stuff that I'd rather not do.

MegaloManiaK

Golden Member
May 27, 2003
Originally posted by: gigapet
i'm ok except that I am experiencing discomfort from this chair

Same here, stuipid cheapo office furniture... Ive been thinking of taking one from the "executive" conference room, that should be comfy.

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
JESUS Skoorb. 26 thousand.
I didn't know there were numbers that high.

I could be lying, but I doubt it.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
K to the illbat. :)

My website is down because instead of logging off in Terminal Services, I did a Shutdown. I'm an idiot. :p Otherwise, it's a day off from work! Huzzah!

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Just waiting to head off to Quiznos for my hour of sanity during the day. :D

Blindman

Oct 12, 1999
Bored at work . . .
I think I'll do some reading on Java today.

Might as do something productive while I wait to get off work.

Afterwards I'll go to class.

To the gym after that.

Then to bed after that.

So much for today.

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: gigapet
Originally posted by: MogulMonster
Just waiting to head off to Quiznos for my hour of sanity during the day. :D

chicken carbonara?

Usually. However, I'm in the mood for Batch sauce today. :D

AstIsis

Jan 18, 2003
I am sooo bored today. It is sunny and I would rather be outside then sitting at work neffing on ATOT. :(

It is so bad, I would rather go do my ironing then be sitting here.

LS20

Banned
Jan 22, 2002
last night i slept at 5 and had to wake at 830 for school. wow was i tired. funny though because i basically lived like that for the entire spring semester but the night before i had gotten a 10 hour sleep and felt so good. atleast next week is the last week of horrid school, though i wont see the cuties in class anymore. i still need a job . bad. but i rather like staying at home and stuff. optimum nutrition 100% whey... DOES NOT INSTANTIZE. no matter what they tell you. drinking chunks is pretty bad. makes me wanna barf. </diary>

anno

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
went to the dentist at 8am, got shot with enough fuzzyface stuff to fell an elephant, got a tooth repaired (temporary crown), came home, dribbled coffee for a couple hours.. that was weird.. with my lower lip half numb, it didn't feel like there was anything wrong with my face, felt like my mug (is also slang for face? I mean the ceramic one) was only half solid. very weird feeling. 6 hours later, I can feel my face again! yay! and the tooth.. but he said that'd go away soon enough. yuck. I ::hate:: goin' to the dentist. it is kinda nice not havin' that sharp pointy bit of brokenness pokin' at my tongue all the time, though.

now I think I'll have a nap.. dentistmares robbed me of most the sleep I shoulda got last night.