Hello again

Phoenix2

Apr 13, 2003
I'm back. Some folks may have seen me pop in to, oh, some of the TA stats in BOINC...like just about all of them actually :) (as "Phoenix")

Van

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Great to see you login to your DC Forum ... stick around and have some fun. :beer:

Phoenix2

Apr 13, 2003
Thanks Smoke. I remember you well. Tell Crazee hi for me over at TeAm Enterprise :)

In fact, ya'll could maybe convince me to join your little side endeavor if you tried....wouldn't take much arm twisting I'm thinking :D

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: Phoenix2
Thanks Smoke. I remember you well. Tell Crazee hi for me over at TeAm Enterprise :)

In fact, ya'll could maybe convince me to join your little side endeavor if you tried....wouldn't take much arm twisting I'm thinking :D
Can't say no to that!:D

How about just for now you join us in an international 2 week race? ,the more the merrier :) (Look for the SETI race threads)

As for the longer run it'd be great to see you in any of my favourites ;) ,currently DPAD,SETI,F@H & DIMES ,but at the end of the day its your choice & their are many other good projects about of course.

Oh & welcome back :thumbsup:

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
Welcome back Van :)

I am not nearly as active these days as real life has taken much more time than it used to. Enjoy yourself here, it's a great group of people as you already know :)