HELLA YEAH! 2 HOUR DELAY!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Since my school gave us two days off three years ago for nothing (while the weather men claimed like 5 feet of snow, we got zero), they have recently been a lot more strict. They closed the last snow storm we had (Jan 15), but they called home saying that even in snow tomorrow school will be open because of regents/midterms/finals. I hate NY State tests. Also, I never have had a delayed opening in my school system. It was either open or closed.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Ack, it's spreading, we've infected Indiana... of course, somehow you managed to fvck up the usage of the word 'hella'.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: notfred
Ack, it's spreading, we've infected Indiana... of course, somehow you managed to fvck up the usage of the word 'hella'.

I'm from indiana, we've got cornfields, a few movie theaters, bowling, and some more cornfields. It's a very boring state, atleast where I live, I hope that explains my messed up used of hella. :p