Heinz Vs The Oil Cowboy: 2004 Election set to be most expensive yet, nearly a trillion dollars

Jan 12, 2003
Well, Heinz (oh, it's nice to see she finally accetped the last name, given that her husband is running for President...never wanted it before) had Hanoi John sign a pre-nup....did you know that? More to come...talk about family values and the institution of "until death do us part."

Zipp

Apr 7, 2001
I really don't think it's going to be a liberal senator from MA. who flip flops on the issues but you dems can dream. The guy you should have gone with dropped out.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
George Stephanoplusous just broke out the Money "Pots" backing both camps.

Which will win? Ketchup or Big Oil?
Thersa Heinz and John Kerry have a prenup. Which means that Kerry can only access at most $150million in joint assests, thats at most. He cant touch any of his wifes $500million fortune, nor would she let him. Its more than likely $50-75million that he can use, and hes already burned through close to $20million of it. I also might add Heinz is a staunch republican, although she has decided to not comment while her husband runs for president.

Kerry isnt going to come close to Bush's $200million+ warchest. And most of the $200million+ is hard money, not soft money.

Jan 12, 2003
...wonder what she thinks when Hanoi John uses the "the wealthiest 1%" rhetoric..since, as a so-called family, their wealth is far and away more the GWB's...funny how that works.

razor2025

Diamond Member
May 24, 2002
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
...wonder what she thinks when Hanoi John uses the "the wealthiest 1%" rhetoric..since, as a so-called family, their wealth is far and away more the GWB's...funny how that works.
How do you expect anyone to beat Bush if they don't have enough wealth to compete with him? Are you suggesting that we need serious changes in Campaign / Political financing? If you are, I'm all up for it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS