Hehe, Trump gets his flag.

Feb 4, 2009
I heard this on the radio. I hope showering Trump in mini Russian flags becomes a thing that follows him around, like the chicken George guy following Bush Sr around.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
We need some Dem legislator to yell out "LIAR" straight in Trump's face and then watch Trump try to lie his way out of it. Funny thing is the accuser would be simply stating the obvious.

Meh, who am I kidding. Trump would probably walk away from the confrontation throwing down a hissy fit, go back to his safe space and then tweet a really testy response while being consoled and pat on the head by Kelly as Trump sits on Kelly's lap.

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Jan 25, 2011
We need some Dem legislator to yell out "LIAR" straight in Trump's face and then watch Trump try to lie his way out of it. Funny thing is the accuser would be simply stating the obvious.

Meh, who am I kidding. Trump would probably walk away from the confrontation throwing down a hissy fit, go back to his safe space and then tweet a really testy response while being consoled and pat on the head by Kelly as Trump sits on Kelly's lap.
I just want to see him, on camera, have something like that happen and immediately pull out his phone and mumble to himself as rants appear on Twitter simultaneously.

Reactions: tweaker2

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I just want to see him, on camera, have something like that happen and immediately pull out his phone and mumble to himself as rants appear on Twitter simultaneously.

lol, sadly, there's a pretty good chance it'll happen somewhere down that yellow brick road coming out of Trump's Funny Farm. That shithead has already got those bolts coming out the side of his neck over-torqued to the breaking point. ;)

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I want to see if he can dodge a shoe as good as Bush did, I'd bet it would be a direct hit.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
This video cracked me up! It would please me greatly if this started happening on the regular. TRUMP IS TREASON!