Heh...my son discovered my Star Wars stash

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SampSon

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
Originally posted by: Queasy
Originally posted by: SampSon
Thoes are the original run of action figures?
I had the C3P0 storage case filled up. Some of them are worth a pretty penny.

Yep. Luke, Vader, Leia, Lando, Han, C-3P0, Yoda, etc etc

I don't think these would be worth very much simply because they were played with ALOT when I was a kid. Most are missing their weapons/accessories.
I sold a bunch of these action figures, used, and they still fetched a decent buck.
It's probably more fun to keep them around.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
I have multiple boxes of unopened SW Figures from when they were all re-relased back in the late 90s. ALso have some ships in there too. THey are currently in the attic waiting for my daughter to be old enough.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Homerboy
HolY crap Quesy that's ironic.

My 5yr old has dabbled in the Star Wars movies a bit, but was just a bit "Scared" at parts. I fired up the new SW Lego game and he LOVED IT. We had to play nightly (no matter how bored or frustrated I got). Then one night as a bribe, when he was FLIPPING OUT because mom and dad were leaving him with a new babysitter I offered up my old X-Wing, and a few figures. He clammed up right there. Now he watches Episode V (his favorite god bless his soul) 1st ting nearly every morning. Plays with the toys and is DYING to get his mits on my old AT-AT. I have 100+ figures, many ships, playsets etc etc all in the basement... all currently being used for bribes when needed.

TIE Interceptor, Falcon, Death Star, Star Destroyer, AT-AT, AT-ST, HOth playsets, TIE Fighter, B-Wing, Y-Wing... he's gotta earn em all though and he's doing EVERYTHING in his power to get em.

The nice thing is he knows they are special to me and actually treats them so (unlike most 5yr old do with their current toys). So it's incrediblynice to see my childhood being passed down.

Aww... that's kinda awesome. Passing down something you enjoyed as a kid to your kid.

imported_Trippin315

Golden Member
Nov 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
Originally posted by: Queasy
Originally posted by: amddude
You just have the action figures for their collector's value, sure...we see how it is.

Heh...no these are all the action figures I had when I was a kid. So I've got like 20 to 25 year old toys here.

I think he'd freak out if I brought over the Millenium Falcon and AT-AT that is still sitting my parent's attic...
or my original X-Wing and TIE Fighter.

But you need the original Winnebago
Off topic and obscure, yes I know, but that i why I am here.