hedonism in a nutshell

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Hmm....don't like the fact that sometimes the textboxes overlap, since I have to close a textbox in order to read.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: chuckywang
Hmm....don't like the fact that sometimes the textboxes overlap, since I have to close a textbox in order to read.

yea I did that to make sure people click the 'x'

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
When a fvcking WEBSITE has a 2ghz processor requirement, it's a peice of sh!t by default. Your POS website has higher requirements than HL2 does. I can't use it at all on a dual 800mhz powermac G4. The machine nearly locks up anytime the mouse is over the flash page.

royaldank

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2001
Website blows. The UI is terrible. The cursor is terrible. The performance is terrible.

Seriously, not trying to bash you here. It's just a really bad amateur website. It looks like you have flash and a few gimmicky tricks you learned and forced yourself to somehow use them in a website.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: royaldank
Website blows. The UI is terrible. The cursor is terrible. The performance is terrible.

Seriously, not trying to bash you here. It's just a really bad amateur website. It looks like you have flash and a few gimmicky tricks you learned and forced yourself to somehow use them in a website.

lmao! Jealous you can't program on that level?

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: notfred
When a fvcking WEBSITE has a 2ghz processor requirement, it's a peice of sh!t by default. Your POS website has higher requirements than HL2 does. I can't use it at all on a dual 800mhz powermac G4. The machine nearly locks up anytime the mouse is over the flash page.

pos mac's...Couldn't tell you what's happening on your G4, but it flies on a PC. I don't think it needs a 2ghz processor, but it would be optimal. Besides who has less than 2ghz now days anyways?

777php

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by: CasioTech
Originally posted by: royaldank

lmao! Jealous you can't program on that level?

I'm sorry but, actionscript is not a complex language and I would have to agree that your site is a bit amateurish. If you're just starting out thats fine but something like this is much more impressive.