Heaven is a place on Earth

JLGatsby

Banned
Sep 6, 2005
They have a "Google Video Canada"? LOL What do they show, videos of maple syrup dripping from a tree all day?

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: JLGatsby
They have a "Google Video Canada"? LOL What do they show, videos of maple syrup dripping from a tree all day?

sigh. american ignorance at it's finest!

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Hyperblaze

oh hyperblaze, how I miss the days of AT ventrillo :p

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Juice Box

oh hyperblaze, how I miss the days of AT ventrillo :p

my mic has been dead for months...probably close to a year now.

Will I get a new one? Not unless I get enough motivation.

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004

LOLZZ!! Hahhahahaha you are teh funnay!!

My god man you should really go into stand up comedy!!

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
bwahhahahah :laugh:

The good part is when the moose comes over and starts licking it off the ground.

stfu n00b.

2Xtreme21

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2004

What are you well known for again? Your utter ignorance to everything else in the world? Or the fact that you think you're hilarious when really people couldn't give two sh*ts about what you have to say?

imported_Devine

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: TheNinja
how do people find stuff like this? do you search for the song?....lol

you never clicked random?

Wait theres a random button?!!?!?!? WHERE!?!?! I need a way to waste the rest of the day, random button STAT! Please :)

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: 2Xtreme21

What are you well known for again? Your utter ignorance to everything else in the world? Or the fact that you think you're hilarious when really people couldn't give two sh*ts about what you have to say?

you cared enough to respond

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: 2Xtreme21

you obviously gave at least 1 sh!t for coming on here to berate him...not that i like jlgatsby or anything...

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001

hahahahhaha

edit: c'mon that was pretty funny

imported_Devine

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Devine

Wait theres a random button?!!?!?!? WHERE!?!?! I need a way to waste the rest of the day, random button STAT! Please :)

http://video.google.com/videorandom

Have fun!

Ahh yeah! Thanks. On a side note why are none of them wearing shoes and I dont know if it was just my school my choir was full of beached whales, all those girls are skinny.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001

Have fun!

Ahh yeah! Thanks. On a side note why are none of them wearing shoes and I dont know if it was just my school my choir was full of beached whales, all those girls are skinny.

it's just your school! :D

seriously, if you want to meet girls which are in shape, there is a high likely hood you'll meet them at let's say....a sport-based social club?

imported_Devine

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2006

Have fun!

it's just your school! :D

seriously, if you want to meet girls which are in shape, there is a high likely hood you'll meet them at let's say....a sport-based social club?

Or let's say.... the military ;)

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005

Canadians are americans too.