Headunit purchased, need amps/speakers now...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

captains

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2003
Originally posted by: bubbadu
Originally posted by: captains
if u go with the alpine u might want to think about picking this up as well

Link redirects to main site...

need to click on products then mmm stations then kce-104v also it doesnt look like this comes with a remote like the others do. another thing to is on the circuit city link, in the reviews a person says what to buy to make it play video while your driving, some kind of bypass device for like $40

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Well I finally made my choice. The Alpine 9815 for 345 bucks. I decided to stick with alpine because of my previous unit.. it was SWEET and is junk compared to the 9815. It also has an awesome interal amp from what I heard. Now I just gotta get some component speakers for the front and pick out a new sub/amp. Thanks guys!

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
^Up

Now that I have the headunit on its way I am unsure what type of speakers to get. I was looking at the CDT audio's on thezeb.com, but I am afraid that they won't fit. I have a 95 Integra 2dr, and one site says they won't, one say they will work. I was also looking at the rockford fosgate 3614's (MSRP 550, ebays for 190), but again I am not sure if they are going to work. If anyone could give me a list of what will work without major modification to my door panel, please let me know.

-Amps
I am looking to get most likely a two channel amp. I figure that I won't really care about rear fill, and the interal amp from the headunit is very powerful from what I heard. Do you guys think I even need one? I am looking for recomenedations on a 2 channel for now , something like 100X2 @ 4ohms. Thanks again.