*Head bangs off keyboard* 3 hours of sleep...I'm too old for this crap

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Well, good morning AT! Another fine day for yours truly, MichaelD. :cool:

I'm at Job #1, posting from this four-sided prison called "a cubicle." It's all I can do to keep my eyes open or my head from banging off the desk. I am genuinely tired. Man, i hope this coffee kicks in soon.

I worked Job #2 last night and got home a few minutes after midnight. By the time I put my dirty clothes in the basket, reset everything for today, took a shower, opened the daily mail (damn bills :|) had something to eat (hadn't eaten for 13 hours at that point), sat down in front of the PC, posted like two replies on AT, it was 2:30AM.

Clock went off at 0515 this morning...seemed like 23 seconds after I laid down, the alarm went off. Sheeeeeeeeeeet. :p I vaguely remember driving in this morning. Somehow, I do remember fighting to stay awake...not good.

I'm getting too old for this crap....

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Jzero
Hey mon! When I was yo age, I work FO job!
How many job YOU got?

Ahahah! Man, I miss "In Living Color" one of the best shows of it's day, IMHO. I remember that skit, where they played hard-working Jamaican immigrants...each one of them had about a dozen jobs.

"Eh mon, today I work at the Patty shop from six to one, then I go to the barber shop from one to eight then I goes to the stereo shop from eight to two in the morning and then I sleep for one hour and go back to work!!!" :D Hilarious! I miss that show!

mcveigh

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2000
"hey mon dat notin!!, you should see how many bl-w jobs my old lady can do!":Q

;)