He was only kidding about the paper towels, Trump announces 13B aide to Puerto Rico 3 years later.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I thought he pulled all the FEMA money already for Covid stimulus?

OH hahaha, right. of course. This isn't happening, either. Imagine if all the states with early voting by mid October mean that the election is over weeks before November 3rd.

I think Trump is desperately trying to diarrhea as many fake ideas out there as fast as he can, hoping that people will finally swallow, if only for the couple of days that he needs them to.

Reactions: Puffnstuff

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I thought he pulled all the FEMA money already for Covid stimulus?

OH hahaha, right. of course. This isn't happening, either. Imagine if all the states with early voting by mid October mean that the election is over weeks before November 3rd.

I think Trump is desperately trying to diarrhea as many fake ideas out there as fast as he can, hoping that people will finally swallow, if only for the couple of days that he needs them to.
What ever gets you through the night, all right, all right.

• Haha

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
This has nothing to do with polls and upcoming debates
Nothing I tell you....

lol

Congress originally allocated the aid in 2018, but it has been held up as local and federal governments wrangled over how much repairs would cost and what kind of controls would be placed on spending.

In August 2019, the Department of Housing and Urban Development placed restrictions on the flow of aid to Puerto Rico. But it also announced the release of billions of dollars to certain states hit by natural disasters, drawing criticism for being stricter toward Puerto Rico than other jurisdictions.

The administration has cited concerns about alleged "mismanagement and corruption" in Puerto Rico as the reason for the holdup.

Earlier this year, HUD released its hold on more than $8 billion in aid, which was supposed to reach the island in September 2019.

• Haha