He Couldn't Handcuff Him, So . . .

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

15 year old quad amputee abused by Sheriff's deputy. Kid eating cereal off to the side also arrested while having his head slammed onto to the wall. The entire 8 minutes is the second vid in the second link above. The vid in the first link best show what happened to the cereal eater.

I heard . . . wait for it . . . that the Sheriff's deputy tried to claim the quad amuptee gave him the finger, but like him, didn't have a leg to stand on. ;)

Seriously, though, these quoted statements below say it all:

Joel Feinman, the Pima County Public Defender, was outraged when he saw the video.
“Men with badges should not be acting this way,” he said. “Men and women who do act this way should not have badges and guns.”

“I think everyone feels in my office this cop should not be out here with a badge and a gun if this is how he’s treating kids in group homes,” Jurgena said.

• Haha
Reactions: dank69
Mar 11, 2004
What in the fuck? And they fucked up and arrested another kid too?

Which, its nice that there seems to be some momentum towards cracking down on behavior like this in Arizona (thanks to the ever increasing population, many from California, turning the state more and more purple by the day), its clear they have a looooong way to go. I often wonder what the people that have the "blue lives matter" blue line over a black and white American flag license plates are thinking after seeing stuff like this. I see quite a bit of them. Frankly I think most are getting them solely because they think it looks cool and have no clue what it means or how that image came about. They probably are told how its honoring police (I think they've actually started adding a red stripe for fire fighters to try and prop that up). Police need to be honorable before they're worthy of being honored. At this point I'd settle for just not being outright psychopaths ready to be triggered into a blind rage at any situation where they're not shown complete and total subservience.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Damn...hope he gets canned and charged. People like that shouldn't be responsible for public protection.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
New winner of Medal of Honor at the White House.. he really showed em who's boss!

Reactions: Meghan54

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
This is so wrong in so many ways!!
Makes you wonder who you can trust??
I can`t believe these cop got their jollys attacking somebody with no arms and no legs, what exactly was he going to do to the cops? Bite them? Roll over them? Nub them to death?
This whole story makes me sick!!