Having problems with Plex Media Center

Discussion in 'Home Theater PCs' started by Greenlepricon, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Greenlepricon

Greenlepricon Senior member

So I got my HTPC with 64bit Windows up and running, but am having trouble trying out Plex. Everything downloaded alright, but when I try to run it, the program ends up having incomplete text. I can scroll up and down like you are supposed to, but everything is illegible and will not run correctly.I have tried uninstalling and redownloading it several times, but it always has this problem. Does anyone know how to fix this? If not I'll just use a different media center, but I was looking forward to trying this one.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - problems Plex Media Forum Date
    Plex server on Shield Home Theater PCs Jun 9, 2016
    NVIDIA 750TI - HDCP Problems when there's an AV Receiver in the display chain Home Theater PCs Jun 8, 2015
    [Solved, for now ;) ] Anyone having problems with Netflix/WMC streaming? Home Theater PCs May 15, 2015
    HTPC with WMC 7 and XBox 360 as media extender problem Home Theater PCs Mar 12, 2015
    SOLVED: Problems with HD channels (2nd HD HomeRun Prime) and Media Center Home Theater PCs Feb 18, 2015

3. flocko

flocko Junior Member

Deleted

#2 flocko, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  4. Mfusick

Mfusick Senior member

Nope mine works and never had that problem.

Try uninstalling it with a heavy root remover uninstaller and delete all the left over folders before reinstalling

5. Greenlepricon

Greenlepricon Senior member

Ok will do. I haven't had time to work with it but I'm going to try a torrent or something if it doesn't work