havent gotten any in nearly 2 weeks

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
saw my gf only once (last friday) since labor day and i had guests over my place so nothing happened. gf works in a large financial company thats located in my town while I work an hr away. So if we want to hang out on the weekdays, she just stays at work a little late until i get home. But recently ive been really busy at work so Ive been gettin home around 8pm. All leads to me not getting any since labor day!!!! :(:(

...and its driving me insane right now. working on this HUGE project whose deadline is coming up soon and I cant concentrate at what Im doing...making simple mistakes which just makes it more aggravating. All i can think about is that. beating off isnt the same.

damn i need to hit the gym. feel like i can lift 400 pounds and run 10 miles without dropping a sweat

Toonces

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2000
then go to the gym and work off some of that anxiety. Or, take a suprise road-trip to visit your GF. Even if only for an hour ;) girls love that kind of stuff...

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
I agree. Masterbating is starting to get really fvcking boring. Of course, I am single now, so what choice have I?

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
just broke up with my gf of 15 months...but i think i've found somebody to help with some lovin'!

-=bmacd=-

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Aharami
saw my gf only once (last friday) since labor day and i had guests over my place so nothing happened. gf works in a large financial company thats located in my town while I work an hr away. So if we want to hang out on the weekdays, she just stays at work a little late until i get home. But recently ive been really busy at work so Ive been gettin home around 8pm. All leads to me not getting any since labor day!!!! :(:(

...and its driving me insane right now. working on this HUGE project whose deadline is coming up soon and I cant concentrate at what Im doing...making simple mistakes which just makes it more aggravating. All i can think about is that. beating off isnt the same.

damn i need to hit the gym. feel like i can lift 400 pounds and run 10 miles without dropping a sweat

i havent had any problem gettin some from her :thumbsup:

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: UNESC0
then go to the gym and work off some of that anxiety. Or, take a suprise road-trip to visit your GF. Even if only for an hour ;) girls love that kind of stuff...

she'd love it, and it'd be nice seeing her. but it would do nothing to alleviate my tension as she lives at home with her parents and sis

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats
dude.....you can't find 3 mintues during the day to fvck her???

3 minutes? With that much built up sexual tension.
$50 says he blows his load and soon as he sees her boobies.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Geez... I haven't gone two weeks without any since the GF gave birth.

Originally posted by: Zysoclaplem
I agree. Masterbating is starting to get really fvcking boring. Of course, I am single now, so what choice have I?

Start using toys ;)

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Geez... I haven't gone two weeks without any since the GF gave birth.

Start using toys ;)

Ohhh no. I swore to myself, and the doctor as he pulled the SS Goku action figure out of my ass, that I would never use toys again.

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: leftyman

i havent had any problem gettin some from her :thumbsup:

haha...was wondering how long till i see these types of replies

LookingGlass

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2005

3 minutes, now that is just sad. To OP, do you and her a favor, before you see her, get a load off, don't become a 5 minute man.

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001

i'd argue, dont have much material to argue against the truth.
i dunno how defense lawyers do it

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003

i'd argue, dont have much material to argue against the truth.
i dunno how defense lawyers do it

If the glove don't fit?

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001

when? i leave my house at 7am and been getting home around 8pm lately. she gets off work at 5ish. what is she gonna do for 3 hrs? didnt see her this past weekend because she had a thing with her friends at AC and I had a thing with my friends in NYC

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: LookingGlass

3 minutes, now that is just sad. To OP, do you and her a favor, before you see her, get a load off, don't become a 5 minute man.

haha QFT