My worst one was heating up a frying pan in preparation for a stir fry. The phone rang, I answered it and forgot about the pan. It was on the stove on high for like 15-20 minutes. When I got back, the frying pan was convex in the center.
Frying some chicken and after it was done (3min l8r) i put the plate back on the eye not thinking the paper towel still has grease and you know... grease+heat or flames dont mix and the glass plate broke sending a piece of glass to slice a little piece of my skin (on leg) and the chicken was on fire which i had to get the fire ext. and fvuk the chicken up and it was non eatable and plus i killed a toaster b/c the fire ex. stuff got into the toaster grr.