Have you ever sent the right email to the wrong person? or Icq, msn, etc? And then realized OOPS?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Given my thousands of emails and IMs I've now sent in my life not surprisingly I've sent about two that are particularly memorable as being MAJOR f**k-ups, where I sent a message to the wrong person and given the content of message and this person it was INSANELY inappropriate. I've sent about 20 messages before to the wrong person but only twice has it been a total and utter buggar up.

If I need a testical removed from cancer I'll tell everyone on AT, but this stays with me...well ok one of them (the lesser) I ICQed my boss by mistake instead of a friend with a similar name about how I thought I had the job and it was awesome. Then I realized what I'd done and the boss wnated to talk to me the next day (it was at the end of the day). That was reasonably bad but not sooo bad cause I was leaving anyway.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
:confused: so....you are having a testicle removed? hope the surgery goes well! ;)

Atrail

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
Yes I Have.
Not much of a story to it, but it happens from time to time.
rolleye.gif

BlueApple

Banned
Jul 5, 2001
A few times, but it wasn't anything too personal. Just didn't make sense to the person I sent it to. I have a friend that use to always send me messages that wern't ment for me. And they were VERY revealing. :Q

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

<< What's wrong Skoorb, sent a steamy email to Rossman that was meant for Mrs Skoorb ? :D

<---laughs and runs !
>>

Yep and I'm blackmailing him, he's gotta resist the temptations of Subway and convert to Quizno's for a good 1 MONTH otherwise I'll tell all on Skoorbie.com

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000

<< What's wrong Skoorb, sent a steamy email to Rossman that was meant for Mrs Skoorb ? :D

<---laughs and runs !
>>

Shhh!~ I said i wouldn't tell!

<< Skoorbie.com >>

That's available!!

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000

<---laughs and runs !
>>

I thought maybe Skoorb sent it to Jerboi by mistake.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000

<< Skoorb you never answered my question...i'm worried about you!! :( >>

No, no testicle removed yet :D

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

<<

>>

PHEW! :D Tom Green did it....anyone can. ;)

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
A girl I know was trying to forward me an email that her ex sent her, and she added on some really nasty comments about him. But instead of hitting send, she hit reply. Dont ask.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<<

>>

Weeeeeee !!!!!!... I was worried for a second there that ATOT would be having it's very own version of "Gonaids in Strife" going on !

Pyonair should be choking on his drink right about now :D

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

<<

<<

>>

Weeeeeee !!!!!!... I was worried for a second there that ATOT would be having it's very own version of "Gonaids in Strife" going on !

Pyonair should be choking on his drink right about now :D
>>

LOL i just took a drink but swallowed it before i opened the thread...i've learnt to do that. :D

kag

Golden Member
May 21, 2001
www.boloxe.com
it happened twice

the first time, i was really into this girl, Cynthia and another Cynthia connected on MSN. I asked her if she wanted to come to my place to watch a movie becaues there was a blizzard and she lived right in front of my house, and *hum*... she said "Where are you?", I was like " ??? what do you mean where am I, I'm home!!" and then she asked me if I was sure of myself, I was like "yeah ?!?!" but then I realised it was the wrong Cynthia... and that Cynthia is a very nice girl but not as cute as the one I was into... not so big mistake

second time, the girl im into right now emailed me from her job but i had to reply to her hotmail account so everyone at the job couldnt read her emails... but one time i pressed reply intead of forward to her hotmail.... she said she was gonna loose her job, i was freaking out, but she was kidding me.... heeh