Have you ever seen the EYE before?

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
When I was about 5 years old I had some sort of nightmare (waking?) about this eye. It was a blue eye in a triangle that looked around the room and then looked at me.

This eye appreared only in a few dreams while I was still young - usually it was in nightmares. I havent seen it since I was maybe 7.

And now, at age 32, its back. I saw it yesterday, on TV. It looked left and right, then straight ahead. The puple dialated a few times. It preceeded a commercial from Debeers, whos famous slogan is "A Diamond is forever".

EvanGeliSt

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2002
Lol.. there's actually an Asian film called The Eye. Creepy japanese movie. I'll say it supercedes most of the other horror movies I've watched... :D

I've seen the Crawling Eye,a cheap "B" sci-fi flick with Forest Tucker as the star.
I believe it came out in 1963.

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Roger
I've seen the Crawling Eye,a cheap "B" sci-fi flick with Forest Tucker as the star.
I thought I was the only one in the Western Hemisphere that had seen that movie!

I think it actually came out a bit earlier than that, 'cause I thought I remember seeing it when I was still in High School.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
The one who's seen the EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually if I rub my eyes really hard I see a yellow thing that looks like an eye. Weird you mention that..

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I wonder if this has to some sort of message? If you remember the Shirley Bassy song from the James Bond flick "Diamonds are Forever", she said that :

She didnt need love because it didnt do her any good, she wanted diamonds because they didnt lie to her, they didnt leave in the night, nothing hides in their hearts. If you substitute the word Diamond with God, its seems like a message -

She didnt want imperfect love from people. She wanted love from God.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Teck
oh no its a distant cousin of the lord of the rings eye!

Its funny you mention this. I saw this for the first time with my nephew a feeks ago while he was in town.

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
erm... no eye here...
rolleye.gif

Calundronius

May 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Cyberian
I thought I was the only one in the Western Hemisphere that had seen that movie!

I think it actually came out a bit earlier than that, 'cause I thought I remember seeing it when I was still in High School.
Seen it too. :D
It was a real winnar.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Cyberian

I have seen it as well. It was released in 58.

Originally posted by: FelixDeKat
It preceeded a commercial from Debeers, whos famous slogan is "A Diamond is forever".

Their slogan should be "Diamonds are exspensive because we control over 90% of the market not because they are actually rare."

And you guy bitch about Microsoft's so called monopoly.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Whatever you do, don't look at the back of a dollar bill!:D