Have you ever made your own movie before?

WyteWatt

Banned
Jun 8, 2001
So have you? If so what kind of movie was it and how long? Did you put any money into it? Do you still have it?

Dec 28, 2001
As far as a legitamate movie goes, I think Tygve(?) is the only one who can say that they have (I think I'm forgetting a few otehrs, actually, but whatever . . .).

As for the other kind . . . well, if you're asking that, you're either incredibly young or incredibly stupid for thinking that someone would answer.

revnja

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2004
We had started filiming an independent film and I had cast a lot of my friends and people in town, and we filmed all summer but still didn't finish. A lot of those friends went off to college, but maybe we'll be able to finish it this year.

WyteWatt

Banned
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: adambooth
We had started filiming an independent film and I had cast a lot of my friends and people in town, and we filmed all summer but still didn't finish. A lot of those friends went off to college, but maybe we'll be able to finish it this year.

What is the movie about?

RedCOMET

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2002
I once helped a friend with a "tv" show, it took 8 hrs to do a 10 minute video for a high school class. and we even filmed our own commericials for it. The script was prepared in advance, along with some cue cards. It was just filming it and getting some of the elements correct, like bleeping out words. but this was back in the day.

mordantmonkey

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
i have been helping my friend with his movie. pretty low budget. he needs completion funds to get the last 1/3rd done. he's already blown through the original $10,000. he had. but 50% of that was upfront costs of equipment.