have you ever locked yourself out of your house while you were naked?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
back when I was in college, I got locked out of my dorm room once while I was in the shower. I had to walk down 4 flights of stairs in a towel to get a key from the RD :(

what happened was, right after I left the room to go to the shower, my roommate woke up, late for class. he assumed that I was already gone, so he just locked the door behind him when he left. good life lesson. lol. after that, I bought a warm robe and started carrying my keys with me.

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
This isnt the same thing exactly, but I have been locked out of my own dorm room, basically naked (only a towel on ) by an asshole down the hall from me. All the potheads would walk by laughin while I sat there waitin for my roomate to come back. :frown:

Nab

May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: loki8481
back when I was in college, I got locked out of my dorm room once while I was in the shower. I had to walk down 4 flights of stairs in a towel to get a key from the RD :(

what happened was, right after I left the room to go to the shower, my roommate woke up, late for class. he assumed that I was already gone, so he just locked the door behind him when he left. good life lesson. lol. after that, I bought a warm robe and started carrying my keys with me.

same thing happened to me :(....except after that we stopped locking our door

PetunZ

Oct 25, 2004
replace house with dorm, and naked with wearing a towel and that's me... but in college that's really not very eyebrow raising

thelanx

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2000
I got locked out once in my boxers, it was really hot and a friend stopped by. I didn't bother to put anything on since I was just talking in the doorway, but for some reason I decided to step out and the door closed behind me lol.