have you ever locked yourself out of your house while you were naked?

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
they had this as a call in question on the radio show i listen in the mornings and i was surprised at the amount of people that called in...it was very intersting to see that it is apparently a very common thing

i would never consider going outside naked for any reason

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
i did lock myself out of the house once. I'm glad i wasn't naked because it was 10F outside...

cherrytwist

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
No, but I have gone out of the house naked before.

Our cat escaped, and I ran to the rescue on pure instinct.

(none of our cats would survive outside for very long, trust me)

We lived in an apartment complex at the time. Fortunately, it was dark and nobody appeared to be outside :)

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
the more i think about it i can't even imagine why i'd leave the house naked to begin with, unless my wife was chasing me with a gun or something, but then i wouldn't be locking myself out.

theknight571

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by: LookingGlass
And how many of those phone calls were utter Bullsh!t too.

LOL... That was my thought.

I have gone out of the house naked before... on my way to the hot tub. :)

I miss that house... lol

Never got locked out though.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: cherrytwist

We lived in an apartment complex at the time. Fortunately, it was dark and nobody appeared to be outside :)

I wonder what people would have thought to see you chasing pussy at night while naked.

buzzsaw13

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Originally posted by: cherrytwist

I wonder what people would have thought to see you chasing pussy at night while naked.

LOL

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
I can't believe there are so many people who would never consider being naked outside. You guys need some more adventure in your lives.

jupiter57

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2001
Never been locked out naked, but close once!
When I was still quite young (Pre-teen, but able to read, of course), I awoke very early one morning, long before anyone else.
Bored, I decided I would go out and get the morning paper, in my "tighty whiteys".
Dashed out, ran back to the door, and it was locked!
Jumped in the family car which was (thankfully) unlocked, and waited for someone, anyone else to get up and let me in.
I don't believe any of the neighbors saw me, but be assured, they ALL heard about it!

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: LookingGlass
And how many of those phone calls were utter Bullsh!t too.

some of them seemed plausible...

the question came up because the host was doing some work outside came back in took a shower...he then realized he didnt have any clean clothes in the house so he decides to run to the other building where he has some..being that he lives on a large ranch he didnt think anything of it .until he ran into the ups guy making a delivery...

one guy said he was sleep walking

another lady was going to take a bubble bath and decided to lock her destructive dogs in the garage so they wouldnt get into trouble...

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
My neighbors all called the cops on me for going out to get the newspaper in my boxers.

Geeze...the paper machine was only a block away :|