have you ever kissed someone

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
No, when I want to shock someone I usually punch them in the mouth or spray battery acid in their face.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Wallydraigle
No, when I want to shock someone I usually punch them in the mouth or spray battery acid in their face.
aww c'mon, you know what i mean. they don't expect the kiss - they are truly shocked you layed one on their lips.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: Wallydraigle
aww c'mon, you know what i mean. they don't expect the kiss - they are truly shocked you layed one on their lips.

I still have the restraining order from the last time I got near Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek....Since when was wearing clothes considered mandatory in California? :p

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: neonerd
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: neonerd
of the same or opposite sex? :confused:
what ever turns you on

but i was thinking the opposite sex

that would be a total count of zero then :p

shock value or not

:confused: how many dudes have you kissed?

:Q

same count as girls...zero...and i'd like to keep it that way ;)

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
In high school this one girl would grab my ass whenever she saw me walking from class to class. I'm not sure why she did, but I didn't mind it.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
I was just reminded of the age of the average ATOT poster.

<shudder>

Yes, I have. Never kissed a guy, but I have grabbed ass.

My favorite shock kiss was a girl I knew and ran into at a party. I was with some co-workers who didn't know her. So I turned to them and said, "Watch closely. I'll show you how to pick up women." I proceeded to walk up to her and without a word lay one on her.

It was great seeing the looks on their faces!

:D

Aug 25, 2004
for shock value? maybe a few times. but there is this girl on campus who's all hugs and kisses whenever she bumps into me, and it's shocking coz she's done hugging and kissing before i even realize wtf is going on.

Toastedlightly

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2004
I havn't done either for shock value, but it has been done to me. At a Halo 2 party (i brought my computer, so don't yell at me) I was playing FarCry. We all had 2 liters of Dew each in the last 10 mins, so we were wired. One of my friends who thinks it is fun to make people think he is gay (he isn't, but it makes people uncomfortable when the first meet him). He decides to kiss my neck...

He still has the bruise from where I hit him with a chair....

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Of the opposite sex , no.

For shock value, yes.

Nothing like seeing Squisher picking up his boss and giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek, just for comic relief.

It kinda breaks up the seriousness of a situation.

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: DurocShark
I was just reminded of the age of the average ATOT poster.

<shudder>

Yes, I have. Never kissed a guy, but I have grabbed ass.

My favorite shock kiss was a girl I knew and ran into at a party. I was with some co-workers who didn't know her. So I turned to them and said, "Watch closely. I'll show you how to pick up women." I proceeded to walk up to her and without a word lay one on her.

It was great seeing the looks on their faces!

:D

Hehehehehe.....

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
I did that once to a guy. lol, we were the best friend. we just did it to shock the other people around us. it wasn't lip to lip tho. it would be gross. lol

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
I tainted someone's innosense once. Talk about HILARIOUS!!! they had no idea it was comming.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
i did once. i was hanging with a girl and i was playing like there was a giant bug on her face and i was going to SMASH it with my hand. she had her eyes closed and was cringing. that's when i lay a big wet one on her. she sort of yelped and then... well i can't say what happened next on family forum.