Have you ever heard of The Johnjay and Rich Morning Show?

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
If you live in Arizona then you've either heard of Johnjay and Rich and you've probably listened to the show every morning for years now -- Or... you live in a cave or under a rock!

For the rest of the country, this is my favorite morning show for over 5 years now so I'm gonna shamelessly plug these guys. If you have never listened to them, then check them out here:

Johnjay and Rich on 93.7 KRQ

I'd suggest starting with checking out the War of the Roses, 2nd Date Update, and Confession Wednesday sections.. Or you can stream the show live in the mornings.

I swear to God they're 1000% more entertaining than Stern!

Enjoy!
JR..

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
never heard of them, but i suppose you've never heard of Drew & Mike or the Morning X with Kelly, Dave & Chuck the Freak.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
meh... They are giving away Hannah Montana tickets and don't know how to spell guarding. I also seriously doubt they are 100% more entertaining than Stern. Especially Stern on Sirius.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: meltdown75
never heard of them, but i suppose you've never heard of Drew & Mike or the Morning X with Kelly, Dave & Chuck the Freak.

I have I have!!!

They are all international, even better than coast to coast syndication!

boomer6447

Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: JoLLyRoGer
I swear to God they're 1000% more entertaining than Stern!

If you've been listening for 5 years, when did you ever listen to Stern??

Johnjay and Rich more entertaining that Stern????? You must be kidding....

Johnjay and Rich??
Opie and Anthony??
Bob and Tom??

go ahead JollyRoger and drink the morning zoo kool-aid.
Feel free to keep enjoying your "terrestrial radio"...

I'll take Stern, Bubba and Ferrell anyday.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
I listened for a few minutes, and concluded that they are utterly stupid.

/thread.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
"War of the Roses" is a gimmick/schtick/segment that is used all over the country by morning shows

since most are owned by big corps. i guess they all share the same ideas

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: pulse8
meh... They are giving away Hannah Montana tickets and don't know how to spell guarding. I also seriously doubt they are 100% more entertaining than Stern. Especially Stern on Sirius.

i miss listening to stern in the morning. i don't miss him enough to go out and pay for radio though.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Morning jibber-jabber radio is the suck. I have to listen to people yapping at me all day, why would I subject myself to any more than necessary?

The station I listen to plays only music in the morning.

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: dainthomas
Morning jibber-jabber radio is the suck. I have to listen to people yapping at me all day, why would I subject myself to any more than necessary?

What city?

MotionMan

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Originally posted by: MotionMan
Originally posted by: dainthomas

What city?

MotionMan

KNRK in Portland. You can stream them online too.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I don't care for morning radio shows... they cause me to go into fits of rage. One of the truly few things to do so.

AZGamer

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
I have no clue who they are... and I've lived in AZ on and off for the last 7 years.

Tim and Willy are the only morning hosts I ever listened to... and then it was mostly sports radio, Gambo and Ash FTW.

slsmnaz

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2005
Originally posted by: AZGamer
I have no clue who they are... and I've lived in AZ on and off for the last 7 years.

Tim and Willy are the only morning hosts I ever listened to... and then it was mostly sports radio, Gambo and Ash FTW.

no longer live in AZ but I really don't remember them. Must not have been very good since I never heard them discussed at the office either. Do remember the 2 you mentioned though and Dave Pratt

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: slsmnaz
Originally posted by: AZGamer

no longer live in AZ but I really don't remember them. Must not have been very good since I never heard them discussed at the office either. Do remember the 2 you mentioned though and Dave Pratt

:confused:

MotionMan