Have you decided who to vote for?

Have you decided who you will vote for?

• Yes. Mind made up. No question.

• No. Not quite decided yet. Still considering.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Have you decided? No reservation. Mind made up. Decision final.

Don't need to say who, if you have decided. Just post yes or no if you have decided.

Presidential election, that is....

Last edited:

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Sure have ...None of the Above. Neither of the turds in the bowl are worth the effort, and just need to be flushed.

Apr 20, 2008
And that is not going to happen.

It will be either the incumbent or the Republican Regime re-instated to continue the destruction that we had under the Bush years.

No joke, I don't think I like you, but you are 100% correct. :thumbsup:

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
And that is not going to happen.

It will be either the incumbent or the Republican Regime re-instated to continue the destruction that we had under the Bush years.

"And that is not going to happen" is not a correct response to my post, it doesn't even make any sense. Obviously one of the turds is going to splash some icy cold water on America's collective brown eye.

Apr 20, 2008
"And that is not going to happen" is not a correct response to my post, it doesn't even make any sense. Obviously one of the turds is going to splash some icy cold water on America's collective brown eye.

It does make sense.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007

It does make sense.

No, it doesn't. I thought this was first grade easy but let me help ...

Thread title: Have you decided who to vote for?

Me: Neither, they both suck

McOwned: That's not going to happen (what? someone's going to force me to vote for one of the douche's?)

Wrong, because I am not going to vote for either of the douchebags. The question isn't "who's going to win" with me answering neither, it's who am I voting for. Class dismissed.

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Sure have ...None of the Above. Neither of the turds in the bowl are worth the effort, and just need to be flushed.

This^

There are a lot more turds in the bowl besides presidential, and some of those choices might actually matter. Might.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Thanks for the replied so far. I thought it would be interesting how people feel after the GOP convention. Would be interesting to try a new poll after next weeks convention, then again every 30 days until D day. Or after each debate. Those still undecided by the end of October will determine the final outcome, I'd expect.

Last edited:

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I'm writing you in sportage. You put so much thought into your poll that I'm thinkin' you're our best shot.

Franz316

Sep 12, 2000
Either way it is a bad choice. If you do vote, then aren't you are reinforcing the dysfunctional status quo?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Voting for Obama became clear to me once I saw the GOP nominee field. Only Huntsman gave me reason to consider supporting the GOP ticket, but oh well.

Obama should get 2 terms to try and fix what Bush screwed up in 2 terms, seems fair ;)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
What's there to decide. It pretty clear where the Republican party stands and where the Democratic party stand. Claiming to be an independent and to "I just vote for the man" is a cop out and politically naive at best.

lothar

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2000
Voting for Obama became clear to me once I saw the GOP nominee field. Only Huntsman gave me reason to consider supporting the GOP ticket, but oh well.

Obama should get 2 terms to try and fix what Bush screwed up in 2 terms, seems fair ;)
So if Obama can't fix the problem in his second term, you will vote Republican regardless of who the candidate in 2016 are?
I'll hold you for your word.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
That doesn't mean we HAVE to vote for one of them. For example, I haven't yet decided for whom I'll vote, but I know it will be between Romney and Gary Johnson. A vote for Gary Johnson isn't wasted, it's simply a vote for a very capable politician to indicate that his path - smaller government and less spending without liberty-crushing social conservatism - is the one I prefer, whether or not it has any chance of prevailing. There is no obligation for free persons to vote for a lesser evil.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Not surprised at the results. After all in a P&N forums most of the posters have definite views on way or another.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006

I kind of liked Gary Johnson as well but he wasn't a serious candidate.

I'm not an Obama fanboy but he'll get my vote because the GOP has turned into the party of the fundamentalist evangelical right.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
I am voting for the winner. That will be Mr. Romney with a total of 320 Electoral College votes.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
I kind of liked Gary Johnson as well but he wasn't a serious candidate.

I'm not an Obama fanboy but he'll get my vote because the GOP has turned into the party of the fundamentalist evangelical right.

"Turned into"? They have been for quite some time, though there were a bunch of moral majority fundamentalist democrats back in the 80's too.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
That doesn't mean we HAVE to vote for one of them. For example, I haven't yet decided for whom I'll vote, but I know it will be between Romney and Gary Johnson. A vote for Gary Johnson isn't wasted, it's simply a vote for a very capable politician to indicate that his path - smaller government and less spending without liberty-crushing social conservatism - is the one I prefer, whether or not it has any chance of prevailing. There is no obligation for free persons to vote for a lesser evil.

Will Johnson be on the ballot in your area?

Dude111

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2010
xj0hnx said:
Sure have ...None of the Above..
Same here.....

I dont play thier games!!!
(Voting is just a game to keep the sheep thinking they have a say in things)