Have you dated anyone that just as tall as you or taller?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I'm 5'5" and my husband is 5'11" so he is a lot taller than I am. :)

If he doesn't lean over I have to stand on my tiptoes to kiss him. :eek:

: ) Amanda

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm dating a girl who said she's 6', but I know I'm slightly taller than her without shoes, and I'm not quite 6'. I don't think I'd date anyone taller than me; by the time she adds heels I'd be dwarfed.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm 5'6" and my ex was 6 or 6'1". I fit snugly under his shoulder when his arm was around me, just perfect. Having my neck craned upwards for long stretches of time could start to hurt a little though... ;)

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I'm 6'1, and i've only ever dated one girl who was taller than me.

It was great... I love tall women. :D

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: HotChic
I'm 5'6" and my ex was 6 or 6'1". I fit snugly under his shoulder when his arm was around me, just perfect. Having my neck craned upwards for long stretches of time could start to hurt a little though... ;)
Why, whatever could you possibly be talking about? :p

Personally I've never dated anyone taller than I am, but few girls are taller than six foot. I will agree with Paige that a girl between 5'6" and 5'7" fits a 6' to 6'1" guy quite nicely. Also, I submit that if having your neck craned upwards for a long stretch of time is painful, perhaps you should be making more use of the couch instead of going about on foot all the time. ;)

ZV

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
Yup... but then @ 5'6" it's not hard to find women taller than me........shorter however, can be a problem.

It's just not fair that taller guys like short women too...........!!!!!!!!!!!

word. i'm 5'7. most women always want a tall guy so that narrows our prospects down a lot. :(

hoihtah

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2001
i'm 5'6".
my wife is 5'5"

i've accepted my challenges (vertical... as well as horizontal) long ago...
it's much easier to live with yourself... when you can accept who you are.

and... only when you can live with yourself... should you expect others to live with you... or deal with you.

:)

as for me... i don't want my children to share the same fate...
so i've always looked for someone taller. :)

i guess 5'5" ain't that tall... but that'll have to do. ;)

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Ya, my ex. She was...6'1 or so. Very hot, amazing sex. She later went on to become a stripper up in Ft Collins, but has since quit. And saw me a few days ago. And still wants this. And DAMN she's HOT. And DAMN I'm MARRIED. :)
But, I will think fodnly of the past with her anyways. :)
Bleh, cold shower time ;)

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm 5'9 and my girlfriend is 5'11.. :)

I don't mind one bit.. I think it's kinda cool actually. :)

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Yes. I liked it. :D Big girls are fuuuuuuun! I like to play "Jungle Explorer Captured By the Sex-Starved Amazon Woman" game!!!! It's fun when you both wear loincloths and she gets physical!. :D

I agree.. Although I'm not sure about the "Jungle Explorer Captured By the Sex-Starved Amazon Woman game" part... :Q :p

civad

Golden Member
May 30, 2001
I wish there was a way to choose dates:
"Would you like to have regular or tall?"

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
I'd love to go out with an asian woman that is taller than me (I'm 6 ft) Don't think it will happen though :(

Cheers,
Aquaman <<<<<<<<< tall asian

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
I'm 6'0" and the only girl I've dated <still dating now> is 5'3". It can be bothersome at times :p