Have you been to a Formula 1 race before? Come in and help me...

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
What are the best seats? I am going to attend the Turkish Grand Prix (first year in Turkey), and need advice on seats... which ones do you recommend?

The last turn before the pit?

The first turn after the pit?

Or right across the pit?

If I get it right across the pit, which level do you recommend? Super Gold? Gold 1? Gold 2? Gold 3? These are in order of from the lowest level (closest to the circuit) to the highest level (but may have better views).

Any recommendations? And damn this thing is expensive... 350 Euros for 3 days in Super Gold...

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
MADd Indian?? I'm planning on going to the Indy one, but haven't been to one yet. I know Madd just got back from Montreal earlier.

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: UNCjigga
MADd Indian?? I'm planning on going to the Indy one, but haven't been to one yet. I know Madd just got back from Montreal earlier.

please PM him so he sees this thread

<<-- lazy

aiex

Jul 5, 2001
Probably the first corner is best, that way you will see all the action off the start and be able to see up the start/finish straight.

Oh and Bring earplugs those things are looooud.

Ai3x

Actaeon

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2000
bR may have been to an F1 race. Aside from MADd Indian, and bR, I can't think of very many F1 fans other than myself. I havn't been to an F1 race either.

Judging by what I watch on tv, I think the first turn after the pits would be interesting, espically during the start where everyone is passing and its crowded. Alot of overtaking in that area throughout the race. Thats what I recommend.

I'd probably like to be as close as I could to the front.

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I haven't been but I have friends that go to the Canadian Grand Prix regularly, they say that it's best to pick a seat near a corner because in the straightways all you see is a blur. Oh yeah, and bring earplugs as aiex said.