Have any of you heard of this?

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
A friend said some guy was telling him about this special leaf, but he couldn't remember the name.

Basically, if you can't decipher my friend's IM's, it's a leaf that you can basically tear a piece off, yet, if put in the right light (probably with some angle or what not), you see the entire leaf (even though a piece was torn off).

aim log:
friend: hey have u ever heard of a leaf, cutting a piece of it off, and putting it under a certain light and the cut off part of the leaf is still visible?
friend: he says its published
friend: in unveristy scientific journals and what not

Any of you know about this special leaf?

csyberblue

Aug 1, 2002
I think they are talking about the same stuff like when right after amputee's lose an arm or leg, it feels like it's still there, even though it's not. The OP is saying that when the leaf is cut, looking at it in a special light you can still see the cut off part attached to the entire leaf, as if it was never cut in the first place.

I've heard of this but never seen pictures of it or anything.

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Mo0o
Cannabis?

very nice :D

i've heard some bullcrap about how living things glow when put into a high voltage high frequency e-field and if you tear away a piece of a leaf, the glow would still come from the missing part