Have a $152 gift card from Circuit City

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
I returned a home theather system I got from my job from CCY which was $152. I got a gift card in return.

There arent many things I need....esp from CCY.

I need a 500GB HDD and a Cingular 8525 neither of which are sold at CCY. I do have a coupon for $40 off a purchase of $199 or more....so I was thinking maybe I could get a xbox 360 hd-dvd drive and pay something like $216 after taxes....with my coupon and gift card I would only pay $24 out of pocket. I could then sell it....but that just seems like a headache.

what should i do?

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
i guess the real question is...what has a nice resale value that I can purchase at ccy that is $199+?

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Mike
Just sell the GC

yeah but if i use the coupon then id be getting a free $40. it expires tomorrow

Originally posted by: swtethan
ill buy it $120

$145 and I'll throw in the coupon...i can email it to you.

Dec 4, 2002
They run that coupon just about every month of the year and my bets are that you just have a scan of the coupon, which can be found on just about every HD site, instead of the actual coupon.

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Mike
They run that coupon just about every month of the year and my bets are that you just have a scan of the coupon, which can be found on just about every HD site, instead of the actual coupon.

I have the actual coupon and a scanned copy of the coupon. since it expires tomorrow and there is no mail on sunday ill gladly email you the scanned copy. im not charging any extra for the thing...just throwing it in as you can basically get a $200 item for my asking price of $145