Has your Third Eye opened yet?

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
For those who do not know what this terms, look it up, These suspicions about this will enrich themselves with this knowledge/

And Oh, geographic counts. You cannot possibly fart or pooing as opening your third eye.

My particular third eye sometimes give me prescience views of the future through dreams.

Whats yours?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
You think your a seer of a sort?
Cool....
What prescience views of the future have you seen?

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
You think your a seer of a sort?
Cool....
What prescience views of the future have you seen?

Mostly of my own life.

As for the seer part. you can ask me any questions about any higher end aspect of this universe and I will try to provide an answer to that.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
Mostly of my own life.

As for the seer part. you can ask me any questions about any higher end aspect of this universe and I will try to provide an answer to that.

What is the megamillions pick for next week?

Vic Vega

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I few years ago I realized that the world in general is out to screw you, mostly out of selfishness, and I can completely accept that. After admitting that people will look out for their own best interests first and put your second, or not at all, my overall outlook and attitude changed for the better. Rather than holding grudges against people, I just accepted the fact that people do what they have to do to survive.

That was my "third eye opening" if you want to call it that.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
You have been anticipated.
df951220.jpg

Soundmanred

Lifer
Oct 26, 2006
I piss out of my third eye.
Or are you talking about the psuedo-religious Indian mumbo jumbo bullshit like your country building a starship
and taking over the world?
LOL

Jaepheth

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2006
You mean intuition?

That thing I've spent most of my life teaching myself not to trust in favor of math and experimental evidence?