Has your kid ever asked you why you and your wife/husband sleep in the same room? Ever asked that when you are a kid?

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
And other thought provoking questions and answers here too. Just wondering.

Virgo

Jun 18, 2000
When I was a stupid little kid I went up to my mom and foolishly said:"I heard what you and dad did last night!" with a big smile on my face. After that my Mom never slept with my dad .Not until I moved out did they ever sleep together again......

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
I asked that question when I was young. I was told that it was because we could only afford a house with three bedrooms, and my parents shared the same room so my brother and I could each have our own rooms. Even though I was a little kid, I feel like a smacked ass for buying that line. ROFL!

A few years later, my sister was born and my brother eventually was reloated to my room with me. I had to endure that nightmare for like 8 years until I went off to college and ended up moving out for good. As of 3 months ago, my brother got his own place and moved out. My sister is going off to college in September. Now, my father wants to remodel the house, add more rooms, etc. It's just him and my mother there now, but yet there is finally a pressing need for more room. That makes sense, doesn't it? Sorry, had to vent about this. It's kinda making me nuts.

SufferinSuccotash

Jun 4, 2000
What was Captain Hook's name before that crocodile bit his hand off? Did his parents doom him to his fate by naming him hook?