Has Trump become the pants on backward liar?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It really is living documentation of their consistent stupidity.

The fact that they honestly sat here, debated, and many actually believed the ridiculous conspiracy is simply proof that our schools are complete shit and indoctrinating them into their stupidity.

How in the fuck can a human of average intelligence actually sit here and think that someone is even capable of putting on dress pants, a belt, zipping the back, and buttoning the back? You sincerely have an IQ of 30 if you gave this a sincere thought for even 3 seconds - which every dumb liberal cuck here did.
‘Everyone else is dumb’ says man who couldn’t understand a basic study even after I spelled it out for him.

You’re not a smart person and I think deep down you know this, which is why you try and project this on to everyone else.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

The fact that they honestly sat here, debated, and many actually believed the ridiculous conspiracy is simply proof that our schools are complete shit and indoctrinating them into their stupidity.

How in the fuck can a human of average intelligence actually sit here and think that someone is even capable of putting on dress pants, a belt, zipping the back, and buttoning the back? You sincerely have an IQ of 30 if you gave this a sincere thought for even 3 seconds - which every dumb liberal cuck here did.
The majority of your cult believes the 10,000 lies Trump told. Also the election was stolen. Putin is great. Windmills cause cancer. And much more.

Your fucking party is literally counting ballots in Arizona looking for bamboo shards. A huge chunk of your brothers in arms think Biden is a pedophile. Hollywood drinks kids blood. Tom Hanks is a child trafficker.

Trust me. Your ilk are the scummiest of the scum, and the dumbest of the dumb.

There are pieces of shit in all political sides. However, the majority of your party is that.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Had to tap show ignored content. But lol at the projection by the loyal base. Like how can they say with a straight face comparing this false claim to everything done in the last 5 years? Stupidity at its finest

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
How is it he's so rich, sells lines of men's business clothing, yet always wears such poor fitting clothes.

I'll go with "because he has no class", but I am a bit surprised that someone hasn't shown him how to fake it. Maybe he thinks he's a trend setter?

Reactions: hal2kilo

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Donnie Dipshit the Twice Impeached is just double bagging his Depends.

He has fewer people willing to be around him these days, must be difficult getting someone to change his diapers after a few lines of crushed Adderall. I suppose we shouldn't fault his bigly brain for doing what he can to address being full of so much shit.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 8, 2012
Had to tap show ignored content. But lol at the projection by the loyal base. Like how can they say with a straight face comparing this false claim to everything done in the last 5 years? Stupidity at its finest

Thats nice. Keep looking at and starring at his crotch though ;)

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Trump: Go raid the capitol! Mexican Rapist Conspiracy! Windmills cause cancer! Soup is scary!
Trump zealots: Fuck yeah!
s0me0ne et al: Nothing about this will change my mind about Trump being my BFF.
Critics of Trump, responding to the above: This is fucked up.

News article: Are Trump's trousers on backwards?
Critics of Trump: Considering how fucking stupid/demented he is, this is plausible
s0me0ne et al: ROFL you guys!

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Trump: Go raid the capitol! Mexican Rapist Conspiracy! Windmills cause cancer! Soup is scary!

Critics of Trump: Considering how fucking stupid/demented he is, this is plausible

It was the 'person, woman, man, camera, TV' part that really impressed them though.

How many Democrats have aced that very hard test while in office? Exactly.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020

Awe look at the moron trying to lecture others when he owns the record for being the self ownage queen on this forums. Shut the fuck up traitor!

5to1baby1in5

Golden Member
Apr 27, 2001
Pretty soon all the Q-Tards will be wearing their pants backwards. Kind of like that stupid wrongly colored single blue stripe flag all the Q-Cops adopted and made their own.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Pretty soon all the Q-Tards will be wearing their pants backwards. Kind of like that stupid wrongly colored single blue stripe flag all the Q-Cops adopted and made their own.
Yeah at the rate Trump is declining we are about a year away from this:

78401822.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54 and Bitek
Mar 11, 2004

The hilarious thing is its gonna end up being a gay pride flag by the time they get done with it. They're already putting red (firefighters and first responders like EMS) and green (ICE - although supposedly its also for other federal agencies like FBI, BLM, and others that the people that fly that flag tend to hate). Guessing pink (breast cancer), yellow (fallen soldiers), and orange (uh...coast guard?), and then purple (purple heart) will be next so they'll get there eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

And I haven't seen any of his posts! :)

Reactions: Meghan54

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Yeah at the rate Trump is declining we are about a year away from this:

78401822.jpg

Hey Trump loves his pee and peeing related acts and failed products to grift the easy marks:

The Act was no ordinary nightclub. Since March, it had been the target of undercover surveillance by the Nevada Gaming Control Board and investigators for the club’s landlord—the Palazzo, which was owned by GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson—after complaints about its obscene performances. The club featured seminude women performing simulated sex acts of bestiality and grotesque sadomasochism—skits that a few months later would prompt a Nevada state judge to issue an injunction barring any more of its “lewd” and “offensive” performances. Among the club’s regular acts cited by the judge was one called “Hot for Teacher,” in which naked college girls simulate urinating on a professor. In another act, two women disrobe and then “one female stands over the other female and simulates urinating while the other female catches the urine in two wine glasses.” (The Act shut down after the judge’s ruling. There is no public record of which skits were performed the night Trump was present.)

As The Act’s scantily clad dancers gyrated in front of them late that night, Emin, Goldstone, Culpo, and the rest toasted Trump’s birthday. (He had turned 67 the day before.) Trump remained focused on Emin and their future partnership. “When it comes to doing business in Russia, it’s very hard to find people in there you can trust,” he told the young pop singer, according to Goldstone. “We’re going to have a great relationship.

Hey - you can even buy a vintage Trump vitamin pee collection kit for the low low price of only $500.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113899959679

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Kind of like how Castilian Spanish came to be.