has this ever worked for anybody

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
you know those ads where you can make money sending out mailers from home or something? do those actually work? anyone every tried those???

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yep, you can make more money then you ever dreamed! You will be rich beyond your wildest fantasies.

Russ, NCNE

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
Of course it works, you'd be a fool to think otherwise. Millions of people around the globe have turned their lives around and became rich thanks to these devious mail schemes! I myself have in fact become a multibillionaire! Give me your address, phone number, postal/zip code and full name and I'll have my private jet pick you up tomorrow morning!

.............. :Q :p

-RSI

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
There's more money to be made in real estate. The info-mercials indicate that you can own 10 or 20 houses with no money down. This sounds like a great opportunity - or so they say @ 3:00 A.M. when the info-mercial is on.

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Those work-from-home schemes are just schemes. Typically they will tell you to send in $20 to get the information - and when you send in your $20, they tell you to "run ads that tell people how much money they can make working from home".

Don't waste your time or money.