Has ol Bubba "graduated" to bigger and better...

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
This is not news, just rumor.
This is not politics, since Clinton isn't running for anything.
So why is it in "Politics and News?"

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Chicks? :p

Jones->Monica->Stronach? :D

CkG
Who cares?

Wait ... hmmmm ... I see something ... it's becoming clearer ... that's it! CADkindaGUY == Hillary!?!?

Hope so, 'cause it's nobody's business but hers.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: SuperTool

It's in P&N cuz he keeps himself in the political pages.
If he would ever take himself out of the political spotlight - then I and others will cease bringing him up;)

CkG

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by: SuperTool

It's in P&N cuz he keeps himself in the political pages.
If he would ever take himself out of the political spotlight - then I and others will cease bringing him up;)

CkG

Yes, I know GOP would just rather Clinton go away.
He is a constant reminder of their failed economic policies. Here is the guy who despite taking money out of the economy to pay down the debt presided over 8 years of economic prosperity, while the GOP despite borrowing trillions of dollars to stimulate the economy,can barely show an anemic jobless recovery.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Bowfinger

CkG
Who cares?

Wait ... hmmmm ... I see something ... it's becoming clearer ... that's it! CADkindaGUY == Hillary!?!?

Hope so, 'cause it's nobody's business but hers.

He's a former Prez. Everything he does until the day he dies will be my business. We aren't impeaching him this time Bow. You can't laugh and join in the fun? He's a ho.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
No - it didn't "take a village" to raise me ;)

CkG
OK, just wanted to be sure. I never understood people's obsession with Clinton's sex life. Powerful men tend to have access to pleny of women. It's the oldest story in the world, it transcends political and geographic boundaries, it's none of our business, and it's usually boring (unless there are multiple partners or livestock involved :) ).

It's a peep show for political wonks. For the rest of us, Playboy has much more photogenic options.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Tal
He's a former Prez. Everything he does until the day he dies will be my business.
Sorry, no sale. It is not our business now, it was not our business then. Although being a government official does require sacrificing much of one's privacy, it does NOT extend to matters that have no bearing on the job. Unless the President is sleeping with a foreign agent or a lobbyist, it is a private matter and none of our business.

The President's wife, of course, remains free to chop off his 'nads and hang them on Pennsylvania Avenue, if she chooses.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002

CkG
Who cares?

No - it didn't "take a village" to raise me ;)

CkG

really? You didnt benefit from the educational opportunites your "village" gave you? What about the protection and other civil services offered?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
He's a former Prez. Everything he does until the day he dies will be my business.
Sorry, no sale. It is not our business now, it was not our business then. Although being a government official does require sacrificing much of one's privacy, it does NOT extend to matters that have no bearing on the job. Unless the President is sleeping with a foreign agent or a lobbyist, it is a private matter and none of our business.

The President's wife, of course, remains free to chop off his 'nads and hang them on Pennsylvania Avenue, if she chooses.

<tinfoil hat on>
Don't you think that Hillary is behind all this? The more Ol bubba trips on his dick - the more books she sells and the more people "feel sorry" for her because of the "vast right-wing conspiracy" that is out to get them.
<tinfoil hat off>

Whew - I almost didn't get that hat off, someone must have put superglue on it. Moonbeam - what is that in your hand;)

(man - I just can't stop with the moonbeam cracks today :p must have been the fruity pebbles I ate this morning:D)

CkG

*note - yes this "hillary conspiracy" was talked about on Rush's show today so I will not and can't take credit for the idea:D*

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000

Agreed, but without this issue, what would the "conservative republicans" have to bitch and moan about?

Thats right, nothing. They sure can't prop up their "candidate", can they?
rolleye.gif

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

I disagree, it is my business. I am holding Bush up for examination because of a trust issue. Now you may argue that it does not matter, but character is important. He is not just another figure in government. In some sense he is King. Elected, (apologies to Moonbeam notwithstanding), temporary, but he is one of the few who can have you go away. He has that kind of power whether he exercises it or not. Whether it is legal or not. If Bush or Clinton or any President declared you a threat, you will have an accident if that is what he wants.

Now I have no fear of this, but since collectively we appointed him King, I am entitled to know what he is up to. Yes even with his sex life. Now it is Hillary who is entitled to revenge or justice or whatever you want to call it. It is not for me to kick him out of office for what I agree to this extent is between him and her. But my right to know? Yes, because if he cannot be trusted in the most intimate of rellationships, it is an indication that any other relationship may be suspect, including that between President and Public.

Edit- Out of office, he is still a public figure, and any Pres who does not know what that means is daft.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Tripleshot

Agreed, but without this issue, what would the "conservative republicans" have to bitch and moan about?

rolleye.gif

Kinda like the attacks on Bush - cuz the Dems have no viable candidate ;):p

CkG

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
Kinda like the attacks on Bush - cuz the Dems have no viable candidate

I hate to defend the Dems . . . considering I loathe them almost as much as the GOP . . . but our current President was a viable candidate for one reason . . . money. None of which he earned. The Bush family and his handlers cranked up the money machine to drive viable candidates with real ideas (McCain, Keyes) out of the race . . . OK Keyes wasn't really viable but he did have real ideas.

The collection of candidates for the Dems has just as much viability has the hodgepodge which jockeyed for GOP nomination. The only difference is no one has the cash connections (except Kerry if he wants to spend wifey's money) of GWB. Bush is President b/c a few people and organizations with deep pockets supported him. If that's the definition of viability in American politics we're in big trouble.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
That whole marriage is a sham. Bill might still love Hillary as a friend but that's all. Both him and her have something on the side.

Vadatajs

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
Kinda like the attacks on Bush - cuz the Dems have no viable candidate

I hate to defend the Dems . . . considering I loathe them almost as much as the GOP . . . but our current President was a viable candidate for one reason . . . money. None of which he earned. The Bush family and his handlers cranked up the money machine to drive viable candidates with real ideas (McCain, Keyes) out of the race . . . OK Keyes wasn't really viable but he did have real ideas.

The collection of candidates for the Dems has just as much viability has the hodgepodge which jockeyed for GOP nomination. The only difference is no one has the cash connections (except Kerry if he wants to spend wifey's money) of GWB. Bush is President b/c a few people and organizations with deep pockets supported him. If that's the definition of viability in American politics we're in big trouble.

Yeah, it's really too bad. McCain would make a much better president.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Tripleshot

rolleye.gif

Don't blame us "right" people - BLAME CANADA! :p

CkG