has anyone Touched one??

syconub

Aug 7, 2004
has anyone touched a raccoon???? they are so scary..and only come out at night and have

Grey

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
grandfather used to nurse injured ones back to health for the county. Most were insane when they got healthier.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Got no racoons around where I live even though I live next to a large park. We got lots skunks roaming around though.

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
I've touched a raccoon once, it was a long time ago and I was drunk.

It turns out she was underage and showed me a fake ID. Her father was not happy.

I was summoned to the den to fight her father to the death.

She is now fatherless and my dog has a really fashionable hat that he shows to all his friends.

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: MantisFistMonk
I've touched a raccoon once, it was a long time ago and I was drunk.

It turns out she was underage and showed me a fake ID. Her father was not happy.

I was summoned to the den to fight her father to the death.

She is now fatherless and my dog has a really fashionable hat that he shows to all his friends.

:confused:

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
no. My freakin dogs are scared of the gigantic racoons around here. If my dogs are scared, then so am I

May 16, 2000
Originally posted by: syconub
has anyone touched a raccoon???? they are so scary..and only come out at night and have

My arrow touched one after it got into a fight with my cat. I didn't touch it though, just picked it up by the arrow and threw it all away.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
A bird flew under the front passenger side of my car once when I was doing about 30mph. I ran over the bird and it died.

Does that count? :confused:

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: syconub

I guess the racoons around here did not read your post. They DO come out in the daytime especially if you leave dog or cat food out.

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
I don't think they live here. I've seen them in the zoo though :p

skunks and porcupines are a different story though. they live!

syconub

Aug 7, 2004
neonerd...you thread stealer. it was my idea to trick people into thinking it was about "bewbiez" quote from neonerd.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
With some thick ass leather gloves. Caught one in my uncle's attic in a trap. Had a piece of carpeting under the trap to catch any excrement. Dumbass thought it'd be nice to tangle his leg up in that carpet so I had to untangle him before I could release him.

Edit: oh, was this a parody thread? I first time on this weekend :) :eek:

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
To actually follow the topic of the thread, even though it's pointless, being what it is an dall...but my sisters & mother & brother held some baby racoons, and they (my family) had to be vaccinated for rabies after one of the racoons died from it..heh

:p

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
My brother and I had a pet raccoon. He turned into a nasty little bastard and we were glad when he finally left for good.
A few years ago, a couple kits wandered up in my yard during the middle of the day. They obviously lost their way, so I gathered them up and called a buddy who used to have a permit for raising/rehabbing them.
They're cute as the dickens when they're little but they're meaner than my old lady when they grow up.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Had one as a pet.

Able to figure out a slide bolt and a simple 3 number combo lock to her cage.