Has anyone seen this?

Waylay00

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2004
Has anyone seen this video? Sorry if it is a repost. I don't think we've seen this type of anger in any recent elections. It makes me wonder how things will turn out come Nov. 4th if Obama wins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ExRHZnm0&feature=email

Since this clip is longer and far more detailed than the previous clip here, I will allow this to stand.

Perknose
Senior AT Mod

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
My God, I really think some of these people think that UBL and BHO is the same person. Quite frankly, these people are scary.

ranmaniac

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Dear NWO,

If you plan on releasing that bioweapon as part of your depopulation agenda, pick Johnstown,PA first.

redgtxdi

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2004
It's not just a McPain/Palin thing......it's just the way of the world.

Everybody wants what they want, when they want and without any consequences.

This country's just like a spoiled brat of a child.....period!

OH............and we're starting to get the spankin' we've deserved for a long time now.

:clock:

Deliximus

Aug 11, 2001
disgusting

if Obama wins, he shall create a secret division to rid the country of igorant rednecks and ppl that chanted "KILL HIM".

and he shall campaign for Palin's contender when the Alaskan governorship comes up.

TheDoc9

May 26, 2006
hahaha, my favorite part was the fat woman yelling 'yeah you baby killers!'. It's like watching an episode of southpark.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: umbrella39
My God, I really think some of these people think that UBL and BHO is the same person. Quite frankly, these people are scary.

Whats the difference? They both want to destroy America as we know it. One with weapons, one with taxes, social programs and wealth redistribution.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Specop 007

Whats the difference? They both want to destroy America as we know it. One with weapons, one with taxes, social programs and wealth redistribution.

Obama loves everybody. Even you.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: ironwing

Middle class white person?
Oh yes. He loves me. He loves the fact he can squeeze me till I'm dry and give it to the poor.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

Oh yes. He loves me. He loves the fact he can squeeze me till I'm dry and give it to the poor.

Sweet dreams, cupcake. :lips:

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005

Sweet dreams, cupcake. :lips:

Doesnt actually bother me. In some ways I look forward to retiring WAY early and getting my gubment cheese. :)

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Specop is just upset because he missed the rally because the klan meeting ran long, and then he got stuck in traffic dropping his sheets off at the cleaners.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Vic
Specop is just upset because he missed the rally because the klan meeting ran long, and then he got stuck in traffic dropping his sheets off at the cleaners.

Awww Chromy, you're still banging out hate speech eh?

No surprise. At least you've moved up from flinging poo. Surprisingly.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

In case you missed it, you were the one banging out hate speech. Which one were you in the video?

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005

In case you missed it, you were the one banging out hate speech. Which one were you in the video?

Oh? Where did I bang out hate speech? Ahhh, assumptions assumptions. Low IQ, flinging poo....Seen it all before. Normally I have to pay entrance and walk around in the hot sun. THis is a nice change Chromy. :)

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005

You know you make an interesting point. for some reason I never realized his nickname could be B.O.
thats kinda funny.

I wouldn't worry about the tape to much, you hear and see nasty things on both sides.
People are just strange sometimes.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

Do you make over $250,000 a year?

A simple yes or no will do.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Oh? Where did I bang out hate speech? Ahhh, assumptions assumptions. Low IQ, flinging poo....Seen it all before. Normally I have to pay entrance and walk around in the hot sun. THis is a nice change Chromy. :)

Playing dumb won't help you. First, you apologize for the videos with nonsensical paranoia, and then claim I "banged out hate speech" when I did nothing of the kind (unless you're accusing me of being racist against my own race :roll: ).

Then you go back to the only joke your brain can make up about me, as if I give a fuck what some paranoid moron on the internet thinks about me.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Perknose

Do you make over $250,000 a year?

A simple yes or no will do.

What's worse is that Obama grew up middle class white. So why would Specop assume otherwise to this extreme? Hmm..

Dec 30, 2004
I'm copying part of a chain-e-mail I received today. It's not hard to see why people are so fired up about this:

Just Some of What Defines Barack Obama:

A. He voted for partial birth abortion.
A. He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions.
A. Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government (quotas)..
A. In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing as being too severe.
A. Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as minimum wage affair.
A. Admitted his use of marijuana and cocaine in high school and in college.
A. His religious convictions are very murky.
A. He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
A. Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have a conference with all Muslim Nations
A. First bill he signed that was ever passed was campaign finance reform.
A. Voted to allow law suits against gun manufacturers.
A. Supports universal health-care.
A. Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
A. Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.
A. Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform.
A. Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security.
A. Wants to make the minimum wage a 'living wage'.
A. Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes. (241 votes Demo, 10 votes Republican)
A. Is a big believer in the separation of church and state.
A. Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and instead supports increasing the amount of tax paid into Soc. Sec. Tax Increase.
A. He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax which now hits middle income brackets.
A.. He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax. Tax Increase.
A. He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax. Tax Increase.
A. Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not succeeded...until it succeeded and said our troops were doing a good job.
A. He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

Well if that is really the case he won't have to work too hard especially in light of the previous 8 years. This is not one of those if it ain't broke, don't fix it situations. I would rather America go down trying to help its own citizens than go morally and financially bankrupt 'helping' Iraqis. Things are going to get worse before they get better no matter what side wins next month. Neither McCain nor Obama can fix the mess we are in overnight and just like every campaign that preceded this one, once elected promises made during the campaign don?t mean shit. They just tell us what they think we want to hear to get to where they want to be.