Has Anyone Read the Copenhagen Agreement? U.N. plans for a new 'government' are scary

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Hehehehehe As I said, you and your ilk are governed by irrational political beliefs, that somebody somewhere is out to get rich on your gullibility. It's because you've been programmed with idiot beliefs that you do not know how to think. The scientific consensus is a hunch only to ignorant folk like yourself who do not posses the reasoning skills to critically think.

Good job refuting the points of my argument. Congrats. You've converted me.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Hehehehehe As I said, you and your ilk are governed by irrational political beliefs, that somebody somewhere is out to get rich on your gullibility. It's because you've been programmed with idiot beliefs that you do not know how to think. The scientific consensus is a hunch only to ignorant folk like yourself who do not posses the reasoning skills to critically think.

One minor correction, I am out to get rich off of them. If their gullibility is the reason for it, so be it. As much as I have bitched about this admin and the last, the Obama admin is making me a fortune. GWB might have thrown me a bone every now and then but nothing like this. Its kind of funny how all of the "right wingers" are evil capitalist bastards yet they haven't figured out how to accomplish goals they believe in (such as reducing the amount of money we send to people they want to bomb the shit out of) AND make a boatload of money at the same time.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Junk science? You're pitiful. The industry lobby at work.No less than 400 lobby firms are actively working in the US alone, trying to sway public opinion and convince them that global warming is a conspiracy, that nothing is happening, and that the US should go on on its path... Congratulations, it seems that their efforts paid off. You're definitely an informed citizen, aren't you? That's it, say ClimateGate and go on about your "business as usual".

People like you condemn our future generations to live in much worse conditions than you ever would, even if you made a small adjustment to your lifestyle today.

If I'm wrong (and in a minority), then I'm just an alarmist, a Chicken Little. The most you risk from me is just a little inconvenience. You won't be able to buy as much Wal-Mart junk as you do right now, and maybe your Coke and chocolate bars will go up in price by a couple of cents to a dollar... If you're wrong, and the present course continues, human lives will be at stake, and your grandchildren will curse your name.

Your choice.

*edit* Oh, I see you've edited your post to ad even more FUD. So let me retort by asking "Who's the greatest buyer of Chinese goods? Who's China's greatest economic partner?" That's right, the same people who broke the toy to begin with. The same nation of 300 million people, who uses 25% of the entire world's natural resources. Please re-read the Wal-Mart section from above.

The fact that you still have the gall to accuse others of hiding their heads in the sand is monstrously ridiculous.

Oh yes there's so much propaganda out there about AGW being a conspiracy theory. NBC doesn't use a Green symbol ever, they use one with smoke stacks. I haven't heard a single person from the government, news outlets, or anywhere even say anything about AGW being real and that we're all doomed. Nope, there were never any movies either. Fact of the matter is no one is making a cent off trying to push AGW let alone creating a multi-billion dollar industry.

I hope you realize how much of an idiot you just made yourself look like. We've been bombarded for the last 10 years with the end of the world due to global warming and any questioning of it some how makes you in the pocket of "big oil."