Has anyone circumcised an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Of Sodom

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2007
What was it like? How much did it cost you? Did you cuddle afterward? Did you keep in contact with them? Did they let you keep it? I'm looking for an adult to circumcise and am wondering how much to offer and what to expect afterward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
What was it like? How much did it cost you? Did you cuddle afterward? Did you keep in contact with them? Did they let you keep it? I'm looking for an adult to circumcise and am wondering how much to offer and what to expect afterward.

:hmm: :eek: Join a religion, maybe someone cuts converts.

PeeluckyDuckee

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
Doesn't the foreskin contain a lot of nerves that enhance your sensation during intercourse? I heard people who have had them removed generally last longer because they don't feel as much. Circumcision is performed for what reason exactly?

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Doesn't the foreskin contain a lot of nerves that enhance your sensation during intercourse? I heard people who have had them removed generally last longer because they don't feel as much. Circumcision is performed for what reason exactly?

To reduce the transmission rate of HIV.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002

It originated in biblical times. The bible basically says "Do it just because I said so". It has more to do with health issues at the time though I think. (Not as relevant today)

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Considering your alias, I think you would be an expert on this type of thing. :colbert:

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com
It originated in biblical times. The bible basically says "Do it just because I said so". It has more to do with health issues at the time though I think. (Not as relevant today)
not *as* relevant today, but it DOES cut down on blood to blood transmission of STD's. more relevant to developing world, but it would cut down on STD transmission rates significantly if circumcision were culturally enforced.

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com
no, the foreskin protects the head that contains the nerves.

without the foreskin, the head rubs against underwear, and gets thicker skinned, effectively deadening nerves somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.