Has anybody ever tried a game

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
where you massacre everything between Goodsprings and The Dam?

I think it could be possible because Mr Happy Man keeps reincarnating no matter how many times you kill him, and you cant lose if you take that route (saving New Vegas for yourself).

I honestly dont know who's invulnerable. If I ever get dragged before him I usually kill Caesar as soon as he gives me my weapons.

Martimus

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2007
I'm not a sadist, so I didn't go around slaughtering everyone in the game, but I will admit to committing genocide on Caesar's Legion. I hated them after seeing what they did to the people in the area.

It has been about a year since I played New Vegas though, so my memory isn't the greatest.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I'm not a sadist, so I didn't go around slaughtering everyone in the game, but I will admit to committing genocide on Caesar's Legion. I hated them after seeing what they did to the people in the area.

It has been about a year since I played New Vegas though, so my memory isn't the greatest.

Well thats just it. Been out for a long time now, and I've done all the endings and taken pretty much every possible option on all the minor quests. But I've never committed genocide in the game. I dont even know which actors are flagged immortal. Even Nice Guy gets killed, he just keeps respawning.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Well thats just it. Been out for a long time now, and I've done all the endings and taken pretty much every possible option on all the minor quests. But I've never committed genocide in the game. I dont even know which actors are flagged immortal. Even Nice Guy gets killed, he just keeps respawning.

I did this in Morrowind (mass genocide) until the expansions came out and made town guards respawn... ruined my utopia.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I see you too prefer combat mark II for your companions. Veronicas nice isnt she? Workbench any time you want.

Oh for future use I recommend hotmapping stimpaks to 1. Makes it easier to not die. Or powerful food items.

(I hate going to the menu all the time to heal)