has an 'elite' member ever lost 'elite' status?

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
I think there have been some that have gone from "elite" to a unique title (like Court Jester or something).

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Balt
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Other than DennilFloss, I don't believe so.

I wonder who he might have come back as. It's not that hard to find a different internet provider.

It wouldn't surprise me if a dozen or so banned AT'ers have re-registered under new identities.

Grasshopper27 lives!

j/k

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

I wonder who he might have come back as. It's not that hard to find a different internet provider.

It wouldn't surprise me if a dozen or so banned AT'ers have re-registered under new identities.

Grasshopper27 lives!

j/k

I'm pretty sure Jerboy hasn't come back. Otherwise, we'd be inundated with threads about lightbulbs.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

i don't think flossie came back. i know that grasshopper registered under a different name but i deleted that pm a long time ago. don't think he ever posted with it either.

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Demoting elite would be bad for publicity and raise questions as to the merit of the designation in the first place. Dennilfloss proved that.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999

Dennil hasn't come back to my knowledge; he really felt bad about what he did, and is accepting his punishment for it in good faith.

fumbduck

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2001
What the hell did Dennifloss do?

and what happened to Russ or some of the other old Lifers that no longer exist?

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
way to live up to your screenname fumbduck...read the posts above.

-=bmacd=-

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Grasshopper was jehh... a former bad-trader. he slipped up in posting some pictures using an account that was still jehh..and was spotted.