Harvard Study Finds "Conservative" press far more partisan than so called "Liberal" press

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
Originally posted by: Nitemare
nuf said

Did you even read the PDF?

From the JFK School of Government? No thanks. I'm one of a few that think he was an embarassment to his last position in life.

:Q
You are not going to read the paper because the school is named after JFK?

That and reading the sources made up my mind pretty quick. All it is is a bunch of liberal lefties opinions and guess what they do not like righties and take every opportunity to slam America. Some of them even rejoice when American citizens die.

Nitemare's AT study finds "Liberal" poster far more partisan than so called "Conservative" poster.

In my survey I have noticed that 90% of all posters that I consider left wing or leaning left will bash Bush and blame any bad occurence, domestic or global on him, either through his actions or inactions. They believe everything they read off the internet as the gospel and everything from Michael Moore as if he was Moses carrying God's word directly. They are a mighty flock of sheep, many of which are unintelligent followers....case in point Hillary stating that many of the "adult" people admitted to her that it was the first book that they had read. The average liberal has an IQ far below that of a Conservative and in the occasion that they do graduate college, it is usually a liberal arts degree in which their only avenue for employment is teaching others their ignorance and hateful messages and their anti-american beliefs. They are indoctrinating others into their masses because young people are impressionable.

On the other hand the Right has too many homophobes, religious freaks and people that want Big Brother to have the capability of monitoring them 24/7.

I hope I have offended enough people by this post. ;)

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
But Fox News is FAIR AND BALANCED!!! ITS TRUE!!!!111

CNN is FAIR AND BALANCED!!! (Sarcasm Detector...BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!)

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
But Fox News is FAIR AND BALANCED!!! ITS TRUE!!!!111

CNN is FAIR AND BALANCED!!! (Sarcasm Detector...BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!)

Yah I do believe CNN is the one that advertises themselves as fair and Balanced.

zantac

Jun 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Jadow
Of course, by today's standards, JFK would be a republican, a pro life, pro tax cuts, tough on defense guy that he was.

JFK's tax cuts aren't in anyway like the tax cuts the republicans dish out now-a-days, they actually helped the economy ;)

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
a liberal author who works at a liberal magazine, goes to a liberal "think tank" and writes a paper.

what do you expect it to say?

i hardly believe it qualifies as a "study"

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Conservatives are the anchor on the ass of evolution. Naturally as we bounce along they are going to feel the shock more than the rest of the body. This will naturally make them sore.

Liberals see themselves as enlightened, support "gay rights", and fixate unnaturally on the anus. Connection? You decide.