Harvard Law School: The constitutional crimes of Bush and Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I didn't watch it, but my opinion it's likely that if true one side would outright deny anything while the other would interpret the Constitution in whatever way necessary to say it does not. The unstated maxim is never hold one's own accountable.

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
Bush lied thousands died

Can't say that about Obama

Obama, Hillary, and Biden all said a President needs congressional authority to attack another country. Obama attacked Libya without congressional authority.

Attacks were also launched into Yemen and Pakistan.

Obama lied, people died.

He took longer than the Bush plan to get out of Iraq.

He increased the number of troops in Afghanistan.

Obama lied, people died.

Obama is making Bush look good.

Last edited:

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Does anybody really believe that if Ron Paul were elected the soldiers would "just come home", or was it just grandstanding?

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Does anybody really believe that if Ron Paul were elected the soldiers would "just come home", or was it just grandstanding?

I would actually expect him to set a realistic time table. It wouldnt be bring them home tomorrow kind of deal. But I do believe he would in his first term bring the troops home and close up shop.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Fairly sure the first day in office the M-I-C puts a document and your desk, and suddenly you are staying in Afghanistan and Iraq. I wonder what it says.

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
Ohhh Harvard now wants to hide its collusion in all this corrupt shit- ffs it has been the promoter and arbiter of most of it......it has been the church of Mafia USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.