Harry Potter tomorrow?

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Oh yeah, I'm most definitly gonna see this bad mama jamma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hermione is teh shizzzzzznitzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
I won't be waiting in line (I hope)... But I'm sure I'll be taking my son to it.

*sigh* How long is this one, anyway? Please don't tell me 3 freakin' hours!

glen

Lifer
Apr 28, 2000
Yes with a really hot girl.
I have no idea why she is going with me.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Nope. I'll be cleaning the house so my fiance comes home to a clean home on Saturday then I'm going to work.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
i'll be catching it next week on a weekday, i would rather not watch it together with the weekend crowds. besides, they're probably sold out for this weekend's show anyway.

PCTweaker5

Banned
Jun 5, 2003
Originally posted by: Wingznut
Originally posted by: beatmix01
its 2h22m.
Well, at least that's better than Chamber of Secrets. :)

Chamber of Secrets sucked teh f*ck! This one looks quite interesting though but I'll just wait till its on HBO or something cause f*ck paying to look like a nerd.

glen

Lifer
Apr 28, 2000
Originally posted by: SilentZero
No thanks. If I was 10 id be interested, but im too old for this wizard kiddy crap.

I am 35, have a date with a hot 25 year old.
I am glad I am not too old for....

FleshLight

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2004
OMG I am sooo excited!

I'll be showing up in full wizard robes along with my Hermione blowup doll as my date!

SilentZero

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
Originally posted by: glen
No thanks. If I was 10 id be interested, but im too old for this wizard kiddy crap.

I am 35, have a date with a hot 25 year old.
I am glad I am not too old for....

Even if you were to go see a mickey mouse movie, your still the man! Congrats!

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002

That's what I thought at first when my wife told me about these books. But now I'm hooked. I thought the first two movies were both great and I can't wait to see this one. Of course, I'm taking my kids, so I don't have to admit being a fan if I don't want to.

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
I'm going on Saturday evening with the GF and her family, should be good, the other films were great :) And i've since read all the books, so i'll know kind of what the hell is going on! ;)

Confused

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Shanti

That's what I thought at first when my wife told me about these books. But now I'm hooked. I thought the first two movies were both great and I can't wait to see this one. Of course, I'm taking my kids, so I don't have to admit being a fan if I don't want to.

thank you for seeing the light. :D

hp is an awesome story. all reviews i've read are good, cuaron seems to have brought out more in the kids, so this should be great.

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: beatmix01
anyone re-read the 3rd one before going to see it?

I was going to, but didn't have time. I will start the official spoiler thread when I get back in a few hours. :p

msi1337

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
Just got back! It was absolutely wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed it.