harry potter spoilers?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I'd like some spoilers... well actually, I'd like some cliffs... summarize the book from beginning to end in 4 lines. Go.

And bear in mind I've never been interested in it before... I just want to see what all the fuss is about.

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: sonoma1993
herimonie strips and and get's it on with everyone at hogwartz(spelling)?

Lol, it would be so funny if she actually put it in the book. Quite a delima four years into the future huh?

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
I saw an article today on Google News where the author was saying a person is claiming he hacked into the Doubleday (or whoever is publishing it) computers and found draft copies, from which he read the ending and posted it online for anyone to see.

So if that's true, you can expect to see spoilers out there. Of course, there's bound to be a bunch of comedy spoilers (a la "Herminoe dies!" for Order of the Phoenix or see nearly every reply before this one). You won't know what really happens until the book is either leaked or you can buy it.

coinz

Oct 1, 2004
Originally posted by: MrBond
I saw an article today on Google News where the author was saying a person is claiming he hacked into the Doubleday (or whoever is publishing it) computers and found draft copies, from which he read the ending and posted it online for anyone to see.

So if that's true, you can expect to see spoilers out there. Of course, there's bound to be a bunch of comedy spoilers (a la "Herminoe dies!" for Order of the Phoenix or see nearly every reply before this one). You won't know what really happens until the book is either leaked or you can buy it.

..really i'm not clicking on anything anymore lool

ManBearPig

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2000
how do you know the ending dumac? and yea coinz lol...my friend claims to know what happened and spoiled it. douche bags.

coinz

Oct 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Heen05
how do you know the ending dumac? and yea coinz lol...my friend claims to know what happened and spoiled it. douche bags.

great now i really gotta watch out for this shit been waitin awhile to read this book..dont want the ending with the 2 last weeks left

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Heen05

I read a summary from the same place I read that Snape killed Dumbledore a few weeks before the 6th book's release, so I'm assuming its close or correct.

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
I've PM'ed Flammable and secretanchitman the spoiler I read. I have no idea if it's true or not.

The author of that article I was talking about said that after reading the spoiler, it made them want to read the book even more, just to see how that happened. I can honestly say after reading the spoiler I read today, I want to read the book now for the same reason.