HardOCP to bail out RIAA sued 12-year-old

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by: ai42
Look at it this way, obviously if the RIAA knew they were suing a 12 year old girl who lives in low income housing they wouldn't do it
Are you really that naive?

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: glugglug
Look at it this way, obviously if the RIAA knew they were suing a 12 year old girl who lives in low income housing they wouldn't do it

Why does it matter? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time :D Is it just me, or I can't find a single thing on www.hardocp.com paying anyone money.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

RIAA = heartless greedy thugs

If you looked up evil in a dictionary it would have this picture next to it
link

I'm surprised they did not hack the little girl into pieces and sell her organs on the black market for quick cash...going a little overboard, but you get the drift.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Hmm time to get my 6 year old to download some Aaron Carter, get sued, cry, and rake in the jack.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Tabb

Why does it matter? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time :D Is it just me, or I can't find a single thing on www.hardocp.com paying anyone money.

I don't know what kind of financial empire you run down in Fargo ND, but I for one am a college student can't afford to buy CD's all the time, especially if only one track is worth listning to and the rest suck ass as is the fashion these days. However if I do like more than 2 songs on a CD, I will go and buy it... at a used CD store.